[REL] Lemon Incest (1984)

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
emuler

Re: [REL] Lemon Incest (1984)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Sounds like cloud storage of your files. I will not do that. Period. Once out of your possession, you're subject to the whims of the host, along with coercion or punishment if you don't have approved political views, and I'm not talking about China.
Me neither. I'm not recommending it - just cataloguing what's out there.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

The future of ed2k does seem rather bleak, but for now we seem to be making it work. True, I have LowID, and I feared the worst when I rejoined this forum about 6 months ago, but when I look at my stats and see that in those six months I've uploaded 1.1 TERABYTES, I'm not too depressed about it. I'm only sharing FLM files, and that too only 315 GB (271 files), and because of my LowID by the time people find me they have already started downloading from HighID users who can be found more easily, and I keep getting booted out from the server every 5-15 minutes (this is my fiber ISP; everything is fine when I'm using a different ISP). In spite of all this, I'm still able to use eMule, although, to be fair, more than HALF of the 275 GB I've downloaded so far has come from ghost. My best session has been 99 GB uploaded in 3 days.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I constantly have 30 or 40 people connected at pretty good speed. Lowid isn't that much of a problem for me or for people downloading from me.
mexlink

Re: [REL] Lemon Incest

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

ghost wrote:The best version I ever saw of this video with a very talented femal singer :mrgreen: :

[Image]
[Image]

Serge Gainsbourg and Charlotte Gainsbourg - Lemon Incest (1984).mkv
Can someone please reshare this? Thanks!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I'm still sharing it.
mexlink

ghost wrote:
I'm still sharing it.
Thanks, but it's been a few days, and it's showing 0 sources, and I haven't been able to download any bytes.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost's version zipped along nicely for me, from him. Normally I would think that this is a case of several of ghost's OTHER files being in your queue ahead of this one, but you say you have zero sources. If that is still the case, I suggest you cancel it and then go back to FLM and load it back in, making certain to pick ghost's version here.

Anyway, I am also now a source.
mexlink

Night457 wrote:ghost's version zipped along nicely for me, from him. Normally I would think that this is a case of several of ghost's OTHER files being in your queue ahead of this one, but you say you have zero sources. If that is still the case, I suggest you cancel it and then go back to FLM and load it back in, making certain to pick ghost's version here.

Anyway, I am also now a source.
I did what you've instructed, and I still see no sources.

*Update* Nvm, just figured out the problem: my kad wasn't connected :oops:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Aha! That will do it, but I would never have guessed that. I guess the next reasonable step would have been "close and restart eMule." Hope you got it fixed now.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Some time ago I started to wonder if there was something more than just that song ........... :think
She was interviewed around the time of the Cement Garden - which deals with brother-sister incest.
Said English was her 2nd language, something about her Uncle being director. When asked about incest, said something about not being that bothered about it. Whether she meant that film, or father-daughter stuff based on that song, or the incestous film with her dad, who knows. Maybe she left that deliberately ambiguous!