A collection of actual available Movies from the German Public Television

Any information about On-Topic movies broadcast on TV can be posted here.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: A collection of actual available Movies from the German Public Television

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I saw that listed when I looked her up but I had never heard of it. But SOMEHOW, I thought that was the most likely reason you knew who she was! Am I starting to get an idea of what TV you like?
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

I knowing from Marta before I noticed, that she playing on movies or in the theater. She was listed on insta and I watched more pics of her and since them I follow her.
I never think about it, to try to search a russian movie like this in Germany, so it‘s nice that it’s dubbed and run for free on the television.

Around „starting to know what I like“ I can say, that I prefer Drama, Mystery, Fantasy, SciFi and sometimes a bit of Horror.
[Image]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

I will use that topic for some new stuff... But first I wish a happy new year to all of you :-)

This time I have not so much, but some good ones...
1. The Tree (For some unknown reasons they named it "Der Baum" for TV screenings in Germany) with Morgana Davies / The Hunter - German Subs available
It's in different ways a special movie for me... Morgana remember me in that movie so much on a girl who I meet in real. And it was the last movie who I have seen in a cinema who sadly closed just some weeks later. It was a cinema who I visit since I was a child... And it was the main cinema in my town for screenings for schools.
Story: After the sudden death of her father, 8-year-old Simone is convinced that her father continues to watch over the family in the mighty fig tree outside their home. As a growing closeness develops between Simone's mother and her new employer, George, the girl spends more and more time high up in the branches. And it seems the tree is showing solidarity with the jealous Simone. Soon it comes to a test of strength between man and nature, between mother and daughter.
URL: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/filme ... mNzVmOWYy/
Viewable until March 6.

2. Mein Lotta Leben
Pure family madness and Lotta Petermann (Meggy Hussong) is right in the middle of it: Mama Sabine (Laura Tonke) loves to cook ayurdingsbums and now, to top it all off, works in Heiner Krishna's (Milan Peschel) meditation studio. Papa Rainer (Oliver Mommsen) is usually grumpy and her two dumb-ass brothers (Lenny and Marlow Kullmann) annoy her all day long. Luckily, Lotta has her best friend Cheyenne (Yola Streese) - everything is much better with her! Together with Cheyenne and the nerdy classmate Paul (Levi Kazmaier), Lotta has a gang: the wild rabbits. And there's one thing they can't stand: their conceited classmate Berenike (Laila Ziegler) and her (G)Lämmer girls. What's particularly nasty is that Berenike is having a big party and has invited everyone. Even Paul. Only Lotta and Cheyenne are not. The two friends don't want to put up with that and try everything possible to be allowed to go to the party after all! But even the idea of bringing the famous singer Marlon (Lukas Rieger) to the party fails and a big fight breaks out between the two friends. But Lotta wouldn't be Lotta if she didn't manage to save her friendship with Cheyenne and realize what true friendship means...
URL: https://www.zdf.de/kinder/film-ab/mein- ... o-100.html
Viewable until January 29.

3. Operation Zucker with Paraschiva Dragus / Polnische Ostern, Eltern -> German Subs available
A female inspector and a female prosecutor become allies in the investigation of a case of child trafficking and child prostitution in Berlin. The two courageous women are not afraid to expose and denounce the perpetrator structures protected by upper circles of politics and the judiciary.
URL: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/film- ... GQ2NGVkOA/
Viewable until February 3.
[Image]
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Thnaks for these infos, Nasuada!

I am sharing all these movies, if you wanna download them:
The Tree (2010).1080p.5.1.german.mkv
Mein Lotta-Leben (2019).1080p.5.1.mkv
Operation Zucker (2012).720p.5.1.HDTV.mkv
Operation Zucker - Jagdgesellschaft (2016).720p.5.1.HDTV.mkv
Polnische Ostern (2011).720p.HDTV.mkv
Amazing, thank you for sharing these with us ghost! :D
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Wow! I've seen 2 of these and am going for the rest. Thank you Nasuada and ghost!
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Great stuff! thanks a lot Nasuada and ghost! =8)

Don't go quietly into the night.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote:I will use that topic for some new stuff... But first I wish a happy new year to all of you :-)

This time I have not so much, but some good ones...
1. The Tree (For some unknown reasons they named it "Der Baum" for TV screenings in Germany) with Morgana Davies / The Hunter - German Subs available...
Lotsa countries had their hand in this one:
France | Australia | Germany | Italy | United States

I thought the plot line sounded familiar:

We actually have that movie here mentioned in two different threads (one with a [REL] link); BOTH of which have garnered very little attention. While the movie is very slow paced, it deserves more notice than it's gotten.. :think

Der Baum (The Tree) with Charlotte Gainsbourg [2010](HD, german) in TV Announces
and
The Tree AKA L'arbre (2010) in Australia [REL]

I believe we put it in the 'Australia' [REL] forum due to the movie being filmed there. :think
(I also seem to remember the initial [REL] being in English and French...) :?

Thanks, Nasuada, for bringing renewed attention to this film!! :clap

kev.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

kev wrote:Lotsa countries had their hand in this one:
France | Australia | Germany | Italy | United States

I thought the plot line sounded familiar:
Well, the official Title in the Cinema was "The Tree" in Germany. TV Screenings they using "Der Baum" since the first screening on Arte. And "The Tree" is a co production who included ARD, ARTE (Germany), Canal+ (France).

If you interested in the Details, you can watch for example here: https://www.filmportal.de/film/the-tree ... db5e63cf71

The official German website for the movie is also still alive: http://the-tree.pandorafilm.de

I have only one guess around the changed Title... Around the same time there was a movie release named "The Tree of life" (In Germany same title as for the US) and if you searched in the past for "The Tree", your results where often end in "The tree of life". If you search for "Der Baum" on Google, you will see the movie on top position in Germany.
kev wrote:While the movie is very slow paced, it deserves more notice than it's gotten..
Absolutely. This movie reach in seconds my heart and take a position in my top movies I ever seen in my life. I love every second including the fantastic soundtrack. If I hear the opening Song (or what they also use in the Trailer), I always have lot of scenes in my mind.
Morgana played so brilliant and the scenes who she sitting in the Tree to still be in contact with her dad... :o
[Image]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Here an fresh Update and the movies from 1 to 4 are very good ones. My personal fav. of this list is "Romys Salon".

1. Sputnik (With the wonderful Flora Thieman) (until 10. 31.)
For ten-year-old Friederike, a world collapses when she learns that her uncle Mike has to leave the GDR. Together with her crew, she develops a machine to beam her uncle back to the East.
URL: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/kisse ... ildContent

2. Meine Wunderbar seltsame Woche mit Tess (until 10. 25.)
Ten-year-old dreamy Sam is on vacation with his family on the Dutch island of Terschelling. There he meets the headstrong girl Tess, who has a crazy plan: Within a week she wants to get to know her biological father, who, however, doesn't know anything about her yet. And Sam is supposed to help her!
URL: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/film- ... ildContent

3. Romys Salon (until 11. 16.)
The film tells gently and with a comical-melancholic undertone how Romy and her family deal with her grandmother's illness and find a way back together over the pain and crisis.
URL: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/kisse ... ildContent

4. Oskar, das Schlitzohr und Fanny Supergirl {until 10. 15.)
Dieter Hallervorden in the role of a shrewd ex-con who takes his autistic granddaughter Fanny, impressively played by Julia Kovacs, and her dreams seriously. With sensitivity, the comedy looks at the little superheroine and humorously shows how she can overcome the narrow-mindedness of others.
URL: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/film/ ... ildContent

The last one I never seen. But it looks interesting.
5. Nick is not well. He is often sad and feels powerless. Sometimes he even sees an eerie shadow on the wall. Fellow student Leni can also see the shadow. (until: 4. 24. 2027... so you have some time to watch)
URL: https://www.zdf.de/kinder/film-ab/gehei ... n-100.html
[Image]