[REL] Baleines AKA Fleur de Lampaul (1996/1999) [France]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Baleines AKA Fleur de Lampaul (1996/1999) [France]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I don't know. I was going crazy trying to get these in some kind of order. I'm still sharing them.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I don't know. I was going crazy trying to get these in some kind of order. I'm still sharing them.
Hmm I had a look around these last few days and can understand the predicament; there's about 3 different ships with different groups of kids. Most of the internet links focus on the boys, thanks NAMBLA :wall (just kidding guys, please post any girls that are in your boy movies here, love you, err no homo lol :) ). I believe the original broacast stems from the late 80's, so maybe not the Fleur de Lampaul series. Sorry I can't be more help. But I still think there is an earlier series that we do not have yet.
perc

Post by perc »   0 likes

All not availible. I'm curious about episode 5 of l'an which was talked about highly by previous posters but doesn't seem to have anything interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKNMVvuY_7c unless this video is censored.

https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=fleur%20de%20lampaul
Uloz seems to have some good versions with subtitles too. The amazonie series is great.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

perc wrote: All not availible. I'm curious about episode 5 of l'an which was talked about highly by previous posters but doesn't seem to have anything interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKNMVvuY_7c unless this video is censored.
It is very similar to the Amazon, you can see the natives play topless only from camera angles, you can see the crew from their backs, although in another scene of the river you only see a quick shot because of the quality is poor, so I did not continue to see more show episodes.
dummy23

Post by dummy23 »   0 likes

Hi! Are any of you sharing anymore?

Trying to download :)
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

hmm, interesting, series or home movie?...

R.R.K

Post by R.R.K »   0 likes

Do You have Any Saying In This Topic : Deadman? :mrgreen:
Dankert

Re: [REL] Baleines AKA Fleur de Lampaul

Post by Dankert »   0 likes

lovecraft wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:43 am Hey, I found these episodes that looks like extended/outtakes from "Amazonie - Les Indiens Wayanas". Worth dowloading, the girls are pretty nice!!!! :)

Fleur De Lampaul - Episode 09 - Fleuve Mahury Guyane.avi
Fleur De Lampaul - Episode 10.avi
Fleur de Lampaul - Episode 11 - Antecume Pata GUYANE.AVI
Seems im too late to the party for these :cry: :cry:
Sousouben

Post by Sousouben »   0 likes

Bonjour tout le monde !
Tout les liens que vous avez partagé ne fonctionne plus... je cherche depuis quelques temps toute les film vidéo du fleur de lampaul etc... hors mis quelques vidéo YouTube il manque beaucoup... si y en a parmi vous qui ont écore des films vidéos pour partager svp merci beaucoup !