[REL] Newton - Pubertet (2015) mini-series [Norway]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Newton - Pubertet (2015) mini-series [Norway]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks, jezevex. This series has raised a few eyebrows, hasn't it? ;)

Would this be better in Documentaries?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

http://www.nrk.no/skole/programdetalj?t ... n-pubertet

1. Hvordan begynner den? AKA How Does It Start?
In 2015 it is quite common to reach puberty sometime between 8 and 15 years of age, and usually the girls earlier than the guys. But why and how does it all start?

2. Pupper AKA Tits
They can be round, pointed, large, small, firm or hanging. Tits is the theme of this episode of Newton's series on puberty. What is happening with tits when girls reach puberty, and why does it happens?

3. Guttetissen AKA Boy Genitals
When guys are small, the penis has one function - it is used to pee with. But during puberty, it gets another function too. What happens to the penis when boys reach puberty, and why is this happening?

4. Hår AKA Hair
You may have heard that you get more hair during puberty? No, your hair was there all the time, but suddenly it becomes completely different.

5. Kroppsvekst og stemmeskifte AKA Body Growth and Voice Change
One of the last things that happens during puberty, the voice changes and gets lower. This is because the larynx grows. But before this happens, there is much else in the body that has grown.

6. Jentetiss og mensen AKA Girl Genitals and Menstruation
When girls reach puberty, the ovaries begin to produce sex hormones. When it starts, this is what happens with the body of the girls.

7. Kviser og svette AKA Pimples and Sweat
In puberty, the skin changes, and it has often means pimples and perspiration odor. What is it that makes this suddenly becomes a problem when you reach puberty?

8. Sex og sånn AKA Sex and stuff
The appearance and characteristics of the body change during puberty, and the purpose is to enable us to make children - if we have sex. But before you start having sex, you might want to become acquainted with yourselves.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Well, now I know... :P
ddoodd6

Post by ddoodd6 »   0 likes

can someone please mega this?
thanks
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Those in Norway or with Norway VPNs can get all 8 episodes here, an updated version of Phuzzy's link:

Code: Select all

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/newton-pubertet
But presumably with only Norwegian subtitles? As for the rest of us - - -

In the first post jezevex gave multi-subtitled (including English) YouTube links, and all of them EXCEPT Episode 6 are still good. Anyone can use any of a number of free YouTube downloaders to download them. I would suggest TVDownloader, which also allows you to capture the subtitles.

As for the banned Episode 6, a Google search of "Newton Pubertet Jentetiss og mensen" gives a number of results. Here are two that are good in the U.S., likely elsewhere too:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mqp9xUFIuc9v/
https://vimeo.com/539270366
Both can be downloaded with TVDownloader. Neither has English subtitles but the Vimeo link has French subtitles. As a freebie, here are English subtitles for Episode 6:
Newton - Pubertet Episode 6 (2015).srt
Go to it. If you want easy downloading, there is emule, which I recommend for those who can use it. (I tested the jezevex emule link for Episode 6, and it still works.) If you find your ISP prevents it and you must download directly, there are plenty of free downloading programs to download from any number of sites. You do not need to rely on people to hand it to you on a Mega Platter, you just need to do a little work. I wish you joy and good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Night457 on Sun May 09, 2021 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   88 likes

Do you like the Pubertet series but find that 8 episodes at 5 to 6 minutes each takes up too much of your time? Do you dislike having the end credits repeated over and over? Do you simply need a condensed refresher course?

Well then I have GOOD NEWS for you! NRK is sharing the 30-minute "Puberty special" with the whole world. It is a re-edited shorter version of the series in one package with all your favorite parts.
See all the highlights from the Newton Puberty series. There is a lot to learn here also for those who have put puberty behind them.

https://tv.nrk.no/program/DMPV74100915
It has Norwegian subtitles, but if you play it in Chrome then Chrome can live-translate it for you into English if you have the page set to English translation.

I also downloaded the Norwegian subtitles, machine-translated and corrected them. I suppose I could have corrected them from the "official" English translations of the full series on YouTube, but that would have been boring and tedious. How else would I learn Norwegian genital colloquialisms? (Some time I shall have to review the original series to see what Google-translate and I got wrong.) Here be a zip of those English subtitles:
Pubertet spesial (2016).720p.en.zip
For the FLM-favored eMule, I blurred out the NRK logo. With choice of both English or Norwegian subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [515.14 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [29.4 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [28.8 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TTgga

Post by TTgga »   0 likes

Thanks this is really helpful!