[REL] Élémentaire (2018) [France]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Warg

[REL] Élémentaire (2018) [France]

Post by Warg »   118 likes

Élémentaire (2018)

Info:
"Documentary film produced as part of the Professional Master in Documentary and Archives at Bordeaux Montaigne University in Bordeaux.

'In the heart of a remote countryside in the South West of France grow Dune and Nile. They are the two youngest siblings of 6 children, who the parents chose to raise closer to nature and away from conventional institutions, take time to live each day. A lifestyle choice that expresses the love of parents for their children, and which this film shares by telling of the special and at the same time very ordinary childhood of the young sisters, surrounded by their families.
'" (translated from the YouTube post)

Release date: probably 24 September 2018 in Bordeaux (cf. https://www.cinemas-utopia.org/bordeaux ... &mode=film)
Director: Olyana Laboile

No IMDb or RFF entries yet.
No further information available.

Has some nice scenes ... ;)

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Look at the 5th picture. Do we really want girls that know how to handle an axe? Yes, it's convenient if you need fire wood - but living all day with a Damocles' axe, erm sword, above your head? :lol:

Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JOKyes3KTk

MP4, 1920x1080, 22:34 min, French audio without subtitles, 318 MB
Like this post to see ed2k links  [318.99 Mb]
Sully23

Re: [REL] Élémentaire (2018) [France]

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Warg wrote:Élémentaire (2018)

Do we really want girls that know how to handle an axe? Yes, it's convenient if you need fire wood - but living all day with a Damocles' axe, erm sword, above your head? :lol:
The girl who grew up with the Kwaio has better knowledge of surviving alone in a jungle than 2 French girls using the yard of her house.

It is a good documentary, only the thousands of videos of Youtubers came to mind making challenges games and other routines even as filming showering only this time it was no amateur video.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thanks for finding, Warg!

And no, I don't want girls with axes. They would probably scare me.. :cry: :lol:
Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

The most beautiful scene is for me when the younger, and cuter, girl makes soap bubbles while bathing outdoor ... :heart

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Warg wrote:Look at the 5th picture. Do we really want girls that know how to handle an axe? Yes, it's convenient if you need fire wood - but living all day with a Damocles' axe, erm sword, above your head? :lol:
Of course we do. What's not to like about a self-confident girl/woman? Other than always sleeping with one eye open.
Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Warg wrote:Look at the 5th picture. Do we really want girls that know how to handle an axe? Yes, it's convenient if you need fire wood - but living all day with a Damocles' axe, erm sword, above your head? :lol:
Of course we do. What's not to like about a self-confident girl/woman? Other than always sleeping with one eye open.
One eye you need for the shyest. For the more self confident you have not enough eyes to keep open ... :lol:
And sleeping? What is sleeping?!! :icon_au :eusa_shifty :icon_badidea
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

I'd be more scared of this girl because the way she handles an axe would ensure a messy painful long death instead of a clean quick one. :lol: :lol:
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

Interesting, thank you :D
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
ditto

Post by ditto »   79 likes

Hello!
Thanks for the links!
Sadly, YT link is off, and ed2k link has no sources till now...

Luckily, I've found another ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [594.10 Mb]
(I haven't completed downloading, though, so I only suppose it's the same movie)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Reshared Warg's file with my modest bandwidth. It should be interesting to compare the 2 versions.