[REL]Ballet school beginner class (Russia)

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL]Ballet school beginner class (Russia)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Oh no, I DO see the value in discretion. I have read some of the old posts that really wallow in the gutter, and those by the hit-and-run trolls that always show up in one particular movie thread. They can be appalling. I really do not need to advertise what a disgusting pig I can be. I would rather pretend to be 'classy'. :)

I appreciate that your photos are named (in the links). Some of them I already knew, or at least recognized. Can you name the source for this one, which I think I have seen before at FLM? For some reason I think it was in one of those 'What video is this from?' posts.
[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:
I appreciate that your photos are named (in the links). Some of them I already knew, or at least recognized. Can you name the source for this one, which I think I have seen before at FLM? For some reason I think it was in one of those 'What video is this from?' posts.
[Image]
I don't really remember having uploaded it in another FLM publication, my first posters were of this movie https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... it=bolshoi, but you might confuse it if I don't remember correctly that image, I have it since 05/14/2020 and what I remember I downloaded it from google with others late when you search for the word leotard, ballet, girls.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

I have seen many similar videos on YouTube about Russian ballet exercises and step classes, I have not uploaded them because I ended up facing the Admn because, although they are not cataloged as movies or review in IMDB, it ends up being cataloged as Home Videos.

Another that I found.
https://videa.hu/videok/sport/balettisk ... xeqxWLV1KL
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Oh well, just a random pleasing leotard - ballet - girls image! I was certain I had not only seen it before but attempted to find its source, which could only mean I was trying to identify a movie for FLM. Thanks.
Sully23

Sully23 wrote:
Night457 wrote:
[Image]
I don't really remember having uploaded it in another FLM publication, my first posters were of this movie https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... it=bolshoi, but you might confuse it if I don't remember correctly that image, I have it since 05/14/2020 and what I remember I downloaded it from google with others late when you search for the word leotard, ballet, girls.
You were right all the time.
Night457 wrote:Oh well, just a random pleasing leotard - ballet - girls image! I was certain I had not only seen it before but attempted to find its source, which could only mean I was trying to identify a movie for FLM. Thanks.
I was left a lot with the doubt I did my own research (I did not know that you could search using images) I did and ... Voila! below is the answer.

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... +Varicella

A post from 05/14/2020 the same date where you download the image and create the post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Well, that certainly explains where I saw the image! It does not explain why I thought I had searched for the source, because the post has the source. I guess my brain is fuzzy.

This was one that I had not downloaded, so I am getting it now. Thanks!

Reverse image search can be amusing when insomniac. First I used Google Image (click the camera), then later found TinEye, which often works better:

https://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en&gws_rd=ssl
https://tineye.com/
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Hey Night457 And in Korea do you also practice ballet?
Night457
Global Moderator

I do not practice ballet, I am not flexible enough! I just about guarantee that pretty much all first-world countries have ballet. It is very popular worldwide, not just in Russia! Just Google 'Korea ballet'.

However, do not mistake any of my movie interests for nationality. I was born and live in the U.S.!
Sully23

Night457 wrote:I do not practice ballet, I am not flexible enough! I just about guarantee that pretty much all first-world countries have ballet. It is very popular worldwide, not just in Russia! Just Google 'Korea ballet'.

However, do not mistake any of my movie interests for nationality. I was born and live in the U.S.!
My translator betrayed me.
It was not a personal question but about Korea, I assumed you post movies from that country, ultimately I was always interested in learning more about Asian culture, not Chinese.
Night457
Global Moderator

Ah, I see! I am afraid I do not know much of anything about Korean ballet, other than that it exists.

And to be honest, I am more interested in ballerinas than in ballet, if you get what I mean. :biggrin