[REL] Blood Ties - The Life and Work of Sally Mann(1993)[US]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Blood Ties - The Life and Work of Sally Mann(1993)[US]

Post by ghost »   33 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106431/
[Image]

Repost:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [17.24 Mb]

If anyone should find more movies/clips from this artor, please post! :pray:

[Image]

Re: [REL] Blood Ties - The Life and Work of Sally Mann(1993)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Yes please do.

I would very much like to see the documentary Blood ties.

Thank you so much for this...will be interesting to see what it is :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   46 likes

ghost wrote:[Image]

Repost:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [17.24 Mb]

If anyone should find more movies/clips from this artor, please post! :pray:

[Image]
Here's the whole show!!: :)
Like this post to see ed2k links  [204.48 Mb]

At 29 mins., this rarely seen documentary is a fascinating portrait of an American artist and her family.

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

You are my hero! :heart
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

BRILLIANT!!

You're my hero too.. (edit: when I've found a source from which I can download!) :thumbsup
:clap
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

mmmm, can't wait to see this one again!!!

Thanks so much kev! :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

kev: you need to set this to release priority.

If at all possible, can you please fix your LowID as well? Unless you're stuck behind a corporate firewall or something, it should be easy to fix. Makes a big difference.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:kev: you need to set this to release priority.
Hmmm... Someone else has said this to me too. Thing is, as SOON as I rip a movie and enter it into the p2p stream via emule, I DO set it to 'Release'. That's the FIRST thing I do when I restart my Emule machine...
emuler wrote:If at all possible, can you please fix your LowID as well? Unless you're stuck behind a corporate firewall or something, it should be easy to fix. Makes a big difference.
Now THIS is probably the main problem, and I have no idea how to fix it. I've;

A.) checked my Norton's Security center: It's set to let emule slide right through.

B.) checked my 'Control Panel' and my Window's Firewall is turned 'Off' [due to the fact that I'm letting 'Nortons' take care of all that]. But even still I found SOMETHING within all that, that listed 'Emule' and I made sure it was set to 'Not Blocked'.

I'm NOT running through a router: I've got DSL and the phone line is attatched to my modem which goes straight to my PC...

What else can I do?? Is there something else I can check, 'coz from this point I am at a loss as to what might be causing me to have a 'Low ID'...

It USED to have a 'High ID', then I experienced some PC problems that threw me offline and when I came back on; viola': I was 'Mr. LOW ID' from that point on... :wall

If anyone has some useful information that might help with this quandry, please share.

ghost just sent me some of the BEST advice I've gotten; he informed me that posting a number of releases at one time causes problems with them being shared out; as being the only source it REALLY slows the process down. Now THAT was something I needed to know!

In the future I will watch out to post no more than 2 releases like in [what is a reasonable length of time?] a 2 week period? Or would just waiting one week be sufficient?

LOL! Some 'Tech' questions here.... Maybe I oughta repost THIS post in the 'Tech' section... LOL

Let me know if I'm 'Save-able'!! :pray LOL

kev.
casper

Post by casper »   0 likes

Thank you for this one Kev. I have been a Sally Mann fan for decades (who isnt?)

I am also interested in hearing advice on the Hi/Lo ID thing. I have forwarded ports thru firewalls and set all setting in mule correctly and still low ID.
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

If anyone has some useful information that might help with this quandry, please share.
Lots of ISP are blocking some port number that are known to be in use by P2P system. You could try to change your default port number (TCP and UPD).