[REL] Ochnaya stavka (2009) episode 16 [Russia]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Ochnaya stavka (2009) episode 16 [Russia]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

could this be it? http://binmovie.org/telek/1147870638-oc ... atrip.html

now confirmed
*episode 16
ptguardian

links are valid. I have several other things I am sharing and soon to be sharing. someone else will have to grab and share

thank you :cool
FLL

Post by FLL »   64 likes

corsarace

Post by corsarace »   31 likes

Thanks Arth and FLL...
With all my respect I can say only one thing, this is totally NOT an FLM material. I'd kill that man with my own hands if he did such things to my children!!! :gunsfiring_v1
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

corsarace wrote:With all my respect I can say only one thing, this is totally NOT an FLM material. I'd kill that man with my own hands if he did such things to my children!!! :gunsfiring_v1
Yeah, there are other investigative documentaries here that fit the same profile -- they are only here since children are involved and/or RFF mentions them. Because it's in a separate Documentary category (something Arthorious did not realize, I moved it) it's easily skipped if that's not your cup of tea.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

:icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2
ptguardian

Thank you FLL for posting it. it is now here if someone wants it.

I completely agree with corsarace it is NOT FLM material to me and exactly why I didn't post it. I would critique it as First Abuse and not First Love. but as I have said before we don't know what a film has to offer until we actually see it. RFF can be unreliable at times, yet most of the time it is a great resource. now that we know about this one people can take it or leave it. I would say it does offer a contrast to the beautiful material that is usually presented. makes it easier to appreciate good after watching the bad.

I wouldn't kill him I would torture him until he begged for me to kill him than I would torture him some more :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

What was the deal at the end with the woman wearing huge rings on every finger and holding the crystal ball? It made me wonder if reading goat entrails would be next. It might have made sense to me if I understood the language but it was jarringly out of place.