[REL] Precocious Puberty (2011) [France]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   2 likes

Seems to be an "interesting" documentary movie :D

Shame that the registration isn´t probably easy to cheat, but on the other hand we could be pretty sure that full version exists.

http://www.javafilms.fr/spip.php?article724
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Precocious Puberty (2011) [France]

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

have to register to view unfortunately :(

Here is a similar show from the USA http://www.itvisus.com/programs/hbhm/episode_2103.asp
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   157 likes

jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

The movie from my original post is probably lost forever - the website is down, and we don't know even the name of the director. The Phuzzy's link is dead as well, so sadly, I would propose to move this thread to the graveyard...
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Here you are necroposting in the graveyard. :)

I say, never give up! It has not even been ten years. I have filled Requests older than that. Some dedicated newbie may go through the Requests and say, "I can find that."

It might happen.
jezevex

Yes, Night, I'm not giving up movies such as Denkste! or Tolv since they were AIRED in the past and could become a part of some video library like Iratan e Iracema. Compared to this movie that was available only for registered healthcare professionals...
Night457
Global Moderator

What, don't you know any registered healthcare professionals? They are all around us. Say, "Hey doc, there is this movie I wanna see ... for educational purposes ..." ;)

I remember driving myself crazy looking for "Tolv." The fact that it is such a generic title made it even worse: there are other films named "12" or with "12" in the title!

I also looked for "Denkste," but the likelihood of my digging up a TV series is even less. Someone somewhere has a collection of home videotapes recorded from German television. Does that count as a "video library"?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   53 likes

I just checked again tonight, and I found Phuzzy's link of "Health and Wellness Series - Healthy Body, Healthy Mind" on live at 100%. I have it complete and am sharing it.

I found a 12 minute French film from 2011 about "puberté précoce":
https://vimeo.com/265240422

Does it bear any relation to the actual REQuested file? I am not prepared to declare this a RELease without further information. javafilms (the site from the first post) IS online but currently has no films on this topic. The Wayback Machine did not help. jezevex, how well do you remember the information from 10 years ago? (Ha ha, I know I am such a funny guy.) Did you have anything other than the title? Do any of these pictures jog your memory?

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Most of the girls are blurred-face and anonymous.

French without subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [89.84 Mb]
jezevex

Yes - that's it! The only question is whether the Vimeo link is a complete movie - it lacks some closing credits...
Night457
Global Moderator

GTFO! And to think someone wanted to bury this "corpse." ;)

(I get it, you were just trying to provoke someone into actually finding it.)

The lack of credits bothered me, if only because it kept me from looking up more information about it. It looks to be at least a complete segment, introducing one girl and then returning to her at the end. This follows my editorial sense of what makes a documentary, even though I can not follow the French language. Clearly this was broadcast on television, so I am guessing it might be the complete Precocious Puberty segment of an overall longer news show that dealt with multiple topics, and the credits cut out would be for the entire show.

Let me look into the onscreen text and the station watermarks ... I am composing this post "live" as I do my investigating ...

Well, it turns out that the video watermarks closely match the Vimeo video title.

This segment has the onscreen name "Ados trop tôt" - "Teens too Early."
The TV show is "Sept à huit" - "Seven to Eight"
broadcast every Sunday evening on TF1, a French free-to-air television channel.
The show site: https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/sept-a-huit

IMDB information is minimal: Sept à huit (TV Series 2000–)

There are recent (2021-2022) full episodes online but nothing as old as 2011. As for the show format,
Seven to Eight ... offers between three and four reports in various formats on the current news: so-called "hot" news or magazine, politics, miscellaneous facts, international events...
https://fr-m-wikipedia-org.translate.go ... _tr_pto=sc

With the advertising breaks, a 12 minute segment of an hour show with 4 segments seems complete to me.

I started to look for "Sept à huit 2011 guide des épisodes" but finally had to give up. That information may be somewhere online but a quick search did not reveal it to me.