TAC

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Triela

Re: TAC

Post by Triela »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:55 am Sure, I'll bite, because you gave another member here a hard time for no reason. I started FLM, who are you? We don't do control or one-upmanship here.

My post was a reasoned, and very experienced POV. I really hope that you understand what I was saying, but that will only (if you are lucky) come with time.
I've no interest in quarreling here, with anyone, so if you really want to debate this more perhaps there's another place and time for it.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Triela wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:28 am
Rich_Visiting wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:55 am Sure, I'll bite, because you gave another member here a hard time for no reason. I started FLM, who are you? We don't do control or one-upmanship here.

My post was a reasoned, and very experienced POV. I really hope that you understand what I was saying, but that will only (if you are lucky) come with time.
I've no interest in quarreling here, with anyone, so if you really want to debate this more perhaps there's another place and time for it.
No problem at all, good luck with your goals here, I would advise members to be wary. On a more positive note, great to stop by again and see continued balanced activity 8-)
szijjarto

Post by szijjarto »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:16 pm
goku33 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:51 pmIt can get a bit ... overwhelming sometimes with so many sources for content. Like recently I search for one film on all my sites and places ... and suddenly one site surprisingly had a release of the film ... while all other sites gave me zero results. So it’s always worth it to look everywhere..
okay, so here's a challenge:
Alfons Zitterbacke (1986) 1x06 Der Kompasskenner with Juliane Pahl
Could you find this and make an eMule link?
because it's a little , a LOT confusing to me what is what with this series... thanks.
You can buy the DVD here: https://www.der-ostfilm.de/products/alf ... terbacke-1
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

szijjarto wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:34 pm
You can buy the DVD here: https://www.der-ostfilm.de/products/alf ... terbacke-1
Sorry, forgot to mention I found OT episode 6, on Ulozto.net :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
ArtasKo

Post by ArtasKo »   0 likes

17 year old Francesca Perini (born 6 February 1984) in Il più bel giorno della mia vita (released 12 April 2002 filmed in 2001)
Possible 17 year old Joanna Tristão (born 2 March 1983) in Presença de Anita e05 (released 7-31 August 2001)
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

I guess this one took inspiration from this lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EJBTZW0
Triela

goku33 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:50 pm I guess this one took inspiration from this lol

"The Definitive Guide To Girls In Coming Of Age Movies 2013" ???
do you have this?
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:18 am
goku33 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:50 pm I guess this one took inspiration from this lol

"The Definitive Guide To Girls In Coming Of Age Movies 2013" ???
do you have this?
Of course not. I’m not stupid and buy something like this on Amazon lol :D besides the fact that this likely doesn’t include anything we don’t already have in this thread here.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Yeah good call, goku. That looks like an arbitrary list someone typed up and is selling on amazon. Didn't even know you could do this with digital files. Take a look at the preview file feature. The intro is nearly entirely unpunctuated and poorly written. It does let you view the first couple pages of the list. Many of the movies are familiar.
Triela

goku33 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:52 pm
Triela wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:18 am"The Definitive Guide To Girls In Coming Of Age Movies 2013" ???
do you have this?
Of course not. I’m not stupid and buy something like this on Amazon lol :D
Stupid .... What do you mean? because of the FBI / "Da Gubbermint" / the authorities? And your possible registration with them if you buy it??
Or because you think that list will be superfluous, low quality or unnecessary??
pillowbaker wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:47 pm Yeah good call, goku. That looks like an arbitrary list someone typed up and is selling on amazon. Didn't even know you could do this with digital files.
I guess we're in the wrong profession ....? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
Take a look at the preview file feature. The intro is nearly entirely unpunctuated and poorly written.
Perhaps the author heard you, the 2018 version is much better in that regard. ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
You're a native English speaker?
Many of the movies are familiar.
i did see a couple i never heard of, ("A Shed Below The Mountain" or "Aqua Miss" "Daughters Of The Sun") but that's not saying much, of course.

It seems the author, C. Wo updates his book every other year or so. It's curious to me why the 2013 version is more expensive than the 2017 one.

question for the honorable panel, how old do you think the linked girl is????
https://www.amazon.com/Yes-she-didnt-ev ... i_std_nodl