[REL] Marzipan (2007) [short]

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Marzipan (2007) [short]

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:40 pm I have never had it but wanted to try it. Sounds like something I would like. Sugar? Almond flavor? Sure!
Yeah, it's pretty great! Often best used as a filling or a topping on something else that isn't quite as sweet. Wish I could make it, but I only bake pillows.

But OMG that film was disgusting. I don't even know what the heck it was about. I will have to watch it again sometime to see if I can figure it out.
I was excited enough that I had found an old link and upgrade, courtesy of ghost of course, that I wanted to post it right away. Only skimmed it a bit to make sure it was legit. Thanks for the heads up on the gross factor. :P
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

but I only bake pillows.
I really wanna know what baked pillows taste like... :think
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

It's only 5 minutes long! Come on!
If my pillow smelled like fresh baked bread I might bite it ... um ...
pillowbaker

Well, sometimes I like to be in the right mood for a movie. :oops: I should watch like you do, by taking the film over to the tv. I get too distracted on my computer.

ghost wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:22 am I really wanna know what baked pillows taste like... :think
Unsure about tasting the pillow, but drooling on them is pretty common, I think. I just imagine a kind chef who cooks up pillows for people to relax on while they visit and wait for their food. :)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

You get distracted in the space of FIVE MINUTES??? Were you raised by MTV? (That's OK, I know what damage it did to my brain.)

But I suppose I get it, because I am unable to watch a trailer all the way through. They are too long.
pillowbaker

You get distracted in the space of FIVE MINUTES???
Well... Yes, maybe.

:icon_1idiot :oops:

Currently, as usual, I have a bunch of projects up, and while I'm in the office, it's project go time. I enjoy these movies so much, I don't want to spoil the mood by my compulsion to keep working on my little hobbies. Sometimes, taking myself away from that is a good way to enjoy the movies and shorts just a little more.

But I still watch plenty on the computer too! When the films and shorts are especially engaging to me, I stop thinking about the other projects and downloads. :D