Do You think there are still many undiscovered jewels (FLM related films) from the past?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
goku33

Do You think there are still many undiscovered jewels (FLM related films) from the past?

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Im talking about some old tv episodes that might be interesting or old TV movies we basically simply missed because they only aired a hand full of times in some country & then never again.

Or maybe even some small Shortfilm from 15 years ago.

How frequent would you say are new (but old) jewels discovered? I’m talking about actually good films or interesting scenes. (Subjectively)
Sully23

Re: Do You think there are still many undiscovered jewels (FLM related films) from the past?

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

The world is big and television is too. One day you discover that the most isolated country in the world exists and another day you realize the black/white documentaries of what school was like in Scandinavian countries, and very rare TV programs in the Netherlands.

There is still much to search for.
pillowbaker

Re: Do You think there are still many undiscovered jewels (FLM related films) from the past?

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I am still uncovering jewels from the FLM archives! Some of which have an official release from several years ago and only a few responses. So, I guess they're undiscovered just to me.

I still occasionally come across unreleased FLM related films from those random youtube recommendations/playlists, along with other random archived playlists (like this one).

I am sure there's more out there, and the nature of these automated recommendation feeds seems to be airing them out a little easier for us to discover at this point in time.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I have been a member since 2017 and even so I seem to be a rookie there are still inactive movies or posts from a decade ago, even founding members don't even remember, and I know some inactive ones, it would be better not to advise them unless ghost brings updates, because there are many obsessive fans of OTs, no they bring nothing new the best as you discover investigate emule, VK, Yandex, OK and Videa and avoid asking for reshare.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Anyone can ask for a reshare at any time of an FLM Release. They can also do so anonymously by using the checkmark next to the ed2k link and clicking the "Request selected files" button. Many threads are inactive because there has been no upgrade in quality.