[REQ] En Sommerforelskelse (1989)

Paco

Re: [REQ] En Sommerforelskelse (1989)

Post by Paco »   0 likes

Thanks. I downloaded the movie with eMule. However, I cannot play it. How do I do that? The progress bar is red.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Paco wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:12 pm Thanks. I downloaded the movie with eMule. However, I cannot play it. How do I do that? The progress bar is red.
It is not downloaded yet if the progress bar is red. It is just open in your eMule client so that it CAN download. Emule is a peer-to-peer system and you have to wait for your client to connect to people sharing the file. Make sure the "Status" column does NOT say "Stopped" or "Paused". If it does, then right-click and select "Resume".

When it is Complete, then "Open Incoming Folder ..." in "Tools" and then play the file in your media player, such as VLC.
Paco

Post by Paco »   0 likes

I am completely overwhelmed with this program. I'm also only and really exclusively interested in the film mentioned above. Please email me the video file. I ask for it. Send the movie to: [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

No one has the film itself, only a clip. Do not post your private email address in the forum. No one is going to email you anything.
iona

Post by iona »   0 likes

Black_Reaper