[REQ] Stranger Things (2016 - ...) [Series]

ghost
Site Admin

[REQ] Stranger Things (2016 - ...) [Series]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief and his friends must confront terrifying supernatural forces in order to get him back.
Anyone watched this series? It could have potential for FLM. I saw this video on Youtube:

[Image]
[Image]
rashid66

Re: [REQ] Stranger Things (2016 - ...) [Series]

Post by rashid66 »   0 likes

Yes. One of my all time favorite shows. Mainly revolves around teenagers and adults. But there are a few very cute little girls(Like one of the main characters younger sister).
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

You posted this so casually I couldn't tell if you were trolling us, ghost. :P

When this show first came out, it really made an impact around where I'm from. Had a few people personally recommending it to me. Eventually, we watched the first season, and yeah, it was pretty cool. The show really had a lot of things going for it, and the way it unveiled its lore, and certain characters, and the supernatural aspects, was all pretty engaging. The main gang of kids were a cool group of characters.

Most fans would probably say they enjoyed the main girl character of Eleven, and you would probably like her as well. The way she's introduced, as well as how she makes her way into the plot, and how she interacts with the other characters is all pretty intriguing as much as any fun tv show is. Like I said, Eleven's character arc is pretty interesting, but they also have another story arc with Will Byers, the boy referenced in your plot synop, and these storylines are going on at the same time. All in all, made for some pretty good drama and some spooky moments!

After the first season, I couldn't tell if the show writers really knew what they wanted to do with the show, and I didn't enjoy it quite as much from that point on. But it was still fun enough to watch, but after the first season, it may not scratch that FLM itch for you. The following seasons continue the trend of being a tad incredulous, but it was still fun enough. Honestly, the girl in your video, Max, was not my favorite (and I usually like red heads), but she was a decent enough character after they explain her background a bit.

I suppose I would recommend the first season to you, and then maybe take a few steps in the the second season and see if it keeps your interest.

Found some links.

The first episode of season 1 in German audio (SD):
https://www.btdig.com/c70d256acc1228c72 ... d7e0c6fce/

Season 2 in German audio:
https://www.btdig.com/18d1114b22a277f85 ... cbb574d4e/

Seasons 1 through 4, 4k, German audio, 280gb:
https://solidtorrents.to/torrents/stran ... cb700e22e/
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

You posted this so casually I couldn't tell if you were trolling us, ghost.
But. no. I really never heard about this series and I just saw this "running up that hill"-clip on Youtube. I nearly never watch series.

Thank for the torrent links, pillowbaker. Thy seem to be dead. :(

But I found all seasons in German and in Full HD in usenet. I'll just start with the 1st one (if I can find time for that :? ).
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:09 pm I just saw this "running up that hill"-clip on Youtube.
Oh my god, yeah, when the last season came out and featured that song, it was blared on all four corners of the little part of the world that I'm from. I am glad that didn't apparently happen to you.

I figured you would be able to find this on your own. You may want to give it two or three episodes. I forget when Eleven becomes a bit more prominent, and when plotlines start ramping up, but it may be a few episodes in.