A Boys First Kiss Movies Please?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Rich_Visiting

Re: A Boys First Kiss Movies Please?

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:52 am
Rich_Visiting wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:33 am Oh do you mean boys or boys', for the latter go Blizzard.
Oh wow thanks for sharing that, Rich. That was never in any scene of Great Expectations that I got to watch!

Edit: by the way, Onseld, Night's recommendation for TNT (the.nextthing.club/index.php) is a great recommendation.
No problem at all, thanks for directing the guy to the gay kiss thing too, lots of boy movies with girls in so it's good to keep good relations lol
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

It takes me several hours of thinking and lots of smoke pouring out my ears, but I thought of a boy kissing boy movie. From the storyline I think it was a first kiss for at least one of them, or at least a first boy kiss.

[REL] Du er ikke alene AKA You are not alone (1978)

I don't think we get to see tongue like in Rich's video, but it is quite a kissing scene.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

My Girl was translated for the Spanish public as 'My first kiss', since it is a boy movie because it is Culkin's 'Girl'
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:43 amI don't think we get to see tongue like in Rich's video, but it is quite a kissing scene.
And the boys are a bit older, but this is still a good'un.

How about E.T.?

[Image]
Onseld

Post by Onseld »   0 likes

How About Blank Check
https://youtu.be/DWvsq5vg_gk
Onseld

Post by Onseld »   0 likes

Anyone Got Any More Movies Please?