[REL] Igry motylkov (2004)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Igry motylkov (2004)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, goku33. I even can't remember this movie.

And thanks to deadman for the working torrent. ;)
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:02 pmThanks! Did you find it with the regular title on rutracker?

Nope. You have to use the Russian title Игры мотыльков. This is often the case - but I've noticed it's almost exclusively true for anything posted in the last year and a half. Probably the owners of the site want to make sure they can't be accused of catering to English speaking users. Da, this is patriotic pirate site, only for Russians to steal from western imperialists! :lol:
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:43 pm
goku33 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:02 pmThanks! Did you find it with the regular title on rutracker?

Nope. You have to use the Russian title Игры мотыльков. This is often the case - but I've noticed it's almost exclusively true for anything posted in the last year and a half. Probably the owners of the site want to make sure they can't be accused of catering to English speaking users. Da, this is patriotic pirate site, only for Russians to steal from western imperialists! :lol:
It is kind of funny how many western users rely on this Russian speaking site. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten classical music and operas from rutracker in the past.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Not funny at all. Rutracker is like pirate bay... site that many cinema fans know.
goku33

ferdi111 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:38 pm Not funny at all. Rutracker is like pirate bay... site that many cinema fans know.
Admittedly I don’t know many people that still rely on PirateBay these days.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:52 pmAdmittedly I don’t know many people that still rely on PirateBay these days.

One of many sites that's become a shadow of its former self.

Sharing forums in Russia have the advantage of not being bound by the DMCA. Even before the war copyright enforcement was a joke. Posting movies isn't political dissent, so the government could care less about it.
goku33

deadman wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:13 pm
goku33 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:52 pmAdmittedly I don’t know many people that still rely on PirateBay these days.

One of many sites that's become a shadow of its former self.

Sharing forums in Russia have the advantage of not being bound by the DMCA. Even before the war copyright enforcement was a joke. Posting movies isn't political dissent, so the government could care less about it.
Russia is unique in the sense that geographically they’re in/close to Europe and have the internet infrastructure but also are not obedient at all to any European or American regulations and laws. I’d argue the only thing their local law enforcement might be cooperative with is serious CSAM investigations but even there they might have different or lower standards than European countries and the US.

Of course (piracy) servers & sites in Vietnam, Thailand or China exists as well but most of the time piracy sites for Europe are located in Eastern Europe. For a while I actually used some Chinese torrent forum for JAV VR content