Mullvad (VPN provider) to permanently remove port forwarding feature entirely,

Post any eMule-related questions and FAQ's here.
marvingray

Re: Mullvad (VPN provider) to permanently remove port forwarding feature entirely,

Post by marvingray »   0 likes

I've been wondering why i went back to low id but I missed this thread. So AirVPN still has this feature? It's unreal, I just started using this Mullvad service a month ago and it was so easy to setup, lol. My luck...
goku33

Re: Mullvad (VPN provider) to permanently remove port forwarding feature entirely,

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

marvingray wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:45 am I've been wondering why i went back to low id but I missed this thread. So AirVPN still has this feature? It's unreal, I just started using this Mullvad service a month ago and it was so easy to setup, lol. My luck...
I feel ya. It was so easy to Setup indeed! It sucks because otherwise their vpn is incredible. And I even sometimes use their privacy browser.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

marvingray wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:45 am So AirVPN still has this feature?
So far YES, although I am worried that they will eventually cave too. I had been thinking about trying Mullvad as an alternate for port-forwarding, so I was distraught at the news! I hope you did not purchase a 3-year plan.

I wonder if they will give refunds for those who no longer want the changed service?
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:53 am
marvingray wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:45 am So AirVPN still has this feature?
So far YES, although I am worried that they will eventually cave too. I had been thinking about trying Mullvad as an alternate for port-forwarding, so I was distraught at the news! I hope you did not purchase a 3-year plan.

I wonder if they will give refunds for those who no longer want the changed service?
Mullvad has given out refunds since their announcement as far as I know
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

That is honest and fair, so I guess I can't despise them!