[REL] Tendre adolescente (1983) [TeenGM]

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Tendre adolescente (1983) [TeenGM]

Post by kev »   117 likes

Well; OLDER Teen Girl Movie, at that! I've had this one on DVD for awhile [a VHS burn], and until I was checking out some old requests [this one by ARTHORIUS] I didn't even realize it.

My copy is under the title of 'ADOLESCENTE TENERA'; and is a German dub.

IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0086424/

Synopsis:
An older adolescent girl has a number of sexual adventures in France, then moves on to Montreal and New York, there finding erotic pleasure, love and danger. Flashbacks place our heroine at approximately eight years of age and perhaps suggest that her promiscuous nature has been inspired by her father's incestuous advances towards her.
Pix [from THIS rip]:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

While 99.9% of this 'European Sleaze' movie deals with the travails and erotic escapades of a young lady [Loretta Lowe at at LEAST 19 or 20 {and she LOOKS it TOO!! :( }] on her own in the 'Big City' [?New York?]; there is a quick [approx.] 1 min flashback sequence where a young girl [in the cropped pix above ^ ] frolics on a beach and swims in a pool, 'naturally'. There might be other flashbacks, but I missed them... lol

More of a clip and trash movie IMO, [but with NUMEROUS scenes that are pretty hot], and I'm sure there's some here this will appeal to!!

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [606.99 Mb]

:bigups

kev.
fwtt

Re: [REL] Tendre adolescente (1983) [TeenGM]

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Great! Thanks, Kev. :)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks Kev

Sounds similar to the David Hamilton titles also featured here on FLM, and perhaps even the Schulmädchen-Report movies (personal favorites of mine).

Ill look forward to this one :)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

GOOD JOB BUDDY THANKS FOR THIS PIECE OF ART :icon_1dancingban :thumbsup