[REQ] Bird Box: Barcelona (2023)

Nasuada

[REQ] Bird Box: Barcelona (2023)

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Poster:
MV5BNjk5ZTk5NTAtYTQ4MS00NWI2LTg2NzQtZTBhYmEzOWU3MDQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg
Bird Box: Barcelona is the second Movie with an release on Netflix after 5 years.
Both parts are about a post-apocalyptic story, in which a mysterious invisible apparition appears on earth and moves all people who look at it to an immediate suicide. For those affected, this moment seems like a redemption, because the last words are always "It's beautiful". Survival in the open air is possible only if you keep your eyes closed or stay indoors. However, the mystical force has the ability to quite perfidiously plant itself in the minds of its victims to play with their emotions. It has also chosen and manipulated some people who can see. They infiltrate the survivors and strike sooner or later.

The first part is about a mother who has been searching for a safe place with her two children for five years. There are repeated time jumps between the escape in the present and the beginning of the apocalypse. See FLM Post: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... p?p=106389

In the sequel, the story revolves around a sighted man who, together with his daughter, is searching for survivors to "redeem" them. You also get a lot more insight into the beginning of the apocalypse. This part is much more brutal than its predecessor.

Description from Netflix:
From the producers of the global phenomenon, Bird Box, comes BIRD BOX BARCELONA, an expansion of the film that riveted audiences in 2018. After a mysterious force decimates the world’s population, Sebastian must navigate his own survival journey through the desolate streets of Barcelona. As he forms uneasy alliances with other survivors and they try to escape the city, an unexpected and even more sinister threat grows.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14400246

Trailer:

Screencaps
birdbox18012022-andrearesmini-w9a5696-1-2-1689014810171.jpg
A still from 'Birdbox Barcelona'.jpg
image.jpg
Bird-Box-Barcelona-Naila-1024x576.jpg
Other Stuff:
There are two different girls in the movie. First one is the daughter of the mainchracter called Anna (Alejandra Howard) and a bit later we will meet Sofia (Naila Schuberth), who's alone with some strangers because she lost her parents.
Sofia is talking only with the french language in the movie, so it was a big surprise for me to see that she is from Germany. On imdb I found another Series with her as a main actress, who will lauch in Sep. 23 on Netflix, called "Liebes Kind", who's a German production.
The Casting company of Naila also have a public profile of her online: https://www.agentur-kokon.de/darsteller ... schuberth/. On Vimeo you can found a cute presentation of herself from the agency (German) https://vimeo.com/822969903.
From the Video: She likes Art, Sport and eventually english. She was in Agypt to visit her family. I am a quarter Egyptian, her mother is half Egyptian and her Grandfather is full Egyptian. Her Mother didn't talk with her the Arabic language, so that's the reason why she can't talk that language so good. They hired an arabic teacher who also did acting as a side job. And he told her to try acting to. She likes Ben Stiller and a bit Dwayne Johnson. Her hobbies are acting, playing guitar... Than she talking about a stunt, who another 14. year old girl double doing for her, but she was unsure if this will fit to herself, so that was very strange. But at the end she can do the stunt byself and for her luck she didn't hurt something. Than she talking about a strange situation with some spoken words, who I can't translate... After that she talking about Devices and that she can't work with them. She can tinker, but nothing crafty. For example to install a door... For that she having her father :lol: . At the end, who she playing the guitar she say... "I know it... *gigle* oh... I do not know after all.

Naila Schuberth
naila-schubert-zdd8.jpeg
Alejandra Howard
MV5BZTkyNzE1ZWMtM2Y2Yi00ZmVjLWIyNGUtODBjODllYTFjNTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3ODcxMjI0._V1_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]