[REL] Y todos arderán (2021)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Y todos arderán (2021)

Post by ghost »   18 likes

AKA Everyone Will Burn

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14130690/
In a small village in Leon, Spain, María José (Macarena Gomez) prepares to end her life after failing to get over the suicide of her bullied son years before. Everything changes when she receives a visit from Lucía, a strange little girl who could be connected to a local legend about stopping an impending apocalypse. With the enigmatic girl by her side, María José faces the corrupt community, overloaded with sadistic secrets and immoral lies.
[Image]

Trailer:

Confirmed links:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.87 Gb] (with English subtitles)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.18 Gb]

Torrent: https://ext.to/y-todos-arder-aacute-n-2 ... -10472077/
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Y todos arderán (2021)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Awesome screenshot! Some Carrie vibes, but if Carrie was 9. Love it, thanks ghost.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks for bringing this film to FLM, ghost. :heart I've given it a quick overview, and it looks great! :thumbsup

One niggling thing bothers me, though. :think NOTE: (Don't click on 'Spoiler' unless you want to be bugged by 'it' too..) :P
...Everything changes when she receives a visit from Lucía, a strange little girl who could be connected to a local legend about stopping an impending apocalypse...
I have some MAJOR concerns about this "Little Girl".. :think
Spoiler:

Has anyone confirmed the age of the actress, Sofía García? (No real, added info on her page.. :( )

I ask that because she really, REALLY looks like she could be a grown-ass midget WOMAN. I'm in the process of looking for more info, but my query seems to be supported by one Movie Critic's comment:
Tina Kakadelis wrote:...In 1980, the residents were afraid of an old legend, so they decided to sacrifice a baby to ensure that the Apocalypse would not arrive. The mother of the child was locked away in a convent until she passed away and the Order of Rozas is exiled. The people of the town believed that they had done away with the looming threat and vowed never to speak about what they had done to save the town. All that changes forty years later when Mariajo (Macarena Gómez) meets a strange woman, Lucia (Sofía García), who has telekinetic powers...
Truth be told, I haven't watched the whole movie yet, so I don't if the issue is addressed at some point therein.. :think

Anyway, that's it; tame spoiler revealed. I've said my peace. :P (I LOVE playing wid English..) :lol:
D'as all. :bigups

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Have not seen it but possible spoiler explanation --
Spoiler:

She is an old witch with the appearance of a young girl, played by an actress who IS a young girl. You know, like those movies where the witches change appearance between old hags and young sexpots, whether using heavy makeup or different actresses for the old version. Here she goes around looking young and innocent and harmless but is actually old and demonic. If you watch it and I am right or if I am wrong, you can tell me. I don't care about spoilers. Just keep it hidden in a spoiler tag here for everyone else.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

kev wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:08 pm Thanks for bringing this film to FLM, ghost. :heart I've given it a quick overview, and it looks great! :thumbsup

One niggling thing bothers me, though. :think NOTE: (Don't click on 'Spoiler' unless you want to be bugged by 'it' too..) :P
...Everything changes when she receives a visit from Lucía, a strange little girl who could be connected to a local legend about stopping an impending apocalypse...
I have some MAJOR concerns about this "Little Girl".. :think

You were correct in your assumption. Here's an interview with cast members Macarena Gómez and Sofía García (on the right, who plays the girl).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrkYdmxMig
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

WELL, that makes it clear enough. I was too imaginative.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

:shock: It's all about imagination.