[REL] Emu Runner (2018)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Emu Runner (2018)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:35 pm And for the fist one: It could be "There!"... That would make more sense.
That was along the lines of what I was listening for, taking into account Australian pronunciation, but I was not hearing anything I was definite about. But it is the only thing that makes sense! She was in the truck with Ecka and her dad, directing him to where her mother had collapsed.

It is really hard to figure out a single word shouted in the distance.

The other line I could hear well enough, but I had to learn some Aussie slang...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

but I had to learn some Aussie slang...
You're never too old to learn something new. :lol: You knows? Maybe you'll be doing a trip to Aussiland some day. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Hey, I watched "Crocodile Dundee" back in the day! And I still watch 70s and 80s Ozploitation. It is simply a question of how much of the language sticks in my head. I sorta guessed what he meant by "wagging" but I had to look it up to be sure.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, bub. ;) Crocodile Dundee... I never watched it in "English" language. :roll:

Had to do some little fixes to the subs after watching the movie (so, new file now).

This was a good one! I didn't watched it before.
Night457
Global Moderator

ghost wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:56 pm Crocodile Dundee... I never watched it in "English" language. :roll:
You mean you watched it in German dub? At least half the pleasure is in listening to Paul Hogan talk. Watch it again, mate, and watch it right this time! :lol:

I have not watched "Emu Runner" either, I bet I might need some of the subtitle help. I am glad that drive is still connected ...
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Ahhh shucks, I've kinda been away and I missed a challenge! These ARE seriously fun. Hope you have more in the future!