[Rel] Kriminálka 5.C (2019) (TV Series) [Czech Republic]

liten_alv

[Rel] Kriminálka 5.C (2019) (TV Series) [Czech Republic]

Post by liten_alv »   22 likes

It's hard to believe I might have found something that wasn't already listed here. I checked 5 or 6 times to make sure I hadn't missed it. I stumbled across this delightful gem while trying to identify the little blond with mini pony-tails in Žáby bez jazyka. I promptly got distracted from that task. This TV series is about a group of fifth-grade crime solvers led primarily by two brothers and a cute little girl named Mariška. Nothing to attract the attention of sensitivecontent.info, but plenty of cuteness, along with a bit of juvenile breaking and entering. Being about the kids, they occupy over 90% of screen time. I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've seen so far. The language barrier seems irrelevant. Episode 4 has a woman in purple signing the dialog. A bit of a distraction for hearing people, and no apparent way around it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10934952/
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=65384 (nothing much here)

[Image]

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [354.97 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [342.03 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [352.85 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [347.34 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [345.07 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [338.70 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [350.34 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [353.85 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [350.47 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [343.08 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [314.18 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [308.76 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [306.24 Mb]

I hope there is no problem with my emule. The test shows both ports open, but it sits stubbornly at Low ID. I don't worry about that because things download fine.

There is a direct download of the entire series as a RAR file at uloz.to: KRIMINÁLKA 5.C (KOMPLET.rar)
Last edited by liten_alv on Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DreamScape

Re: [Rel] Kriminálka 5.C (2019) (TV Series) [Czech Republic]

Post by DreamScape »   2 likes

liten_alv wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:56 pm Episode 4 has a woman in purple signing the dialog. A bit of a distraction for hearing people, and no apparent way around it.
I enjoyed this little detective series with a theme around rescuing animals. However, that woman was extremely distracting when watching with subtitles. My eye kept being drawn to her due to the movement instead of the text.

In case your episodes don't have subtitles, here are mine. Czech + Machine translated English with some minor corrections.
Kriminálka 5.C subs.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow liten, what an amazing find! Thank you so much for sharing this massive thing. If the lowID becomes a problem, I will download that uloz link and help you source it over emule!
liten_alv

Post by liten_alv »   1 likes

DreamScape: Thanks for the subs! I'll take a look at them, but it's unlikely I can make any improvements. I'll probably mux them in and re-release them at the next window of opportunity, unless you want to beat me to it.