[REQ] Me llaman Lolita (1999) [Colombia]

Sully23

Re: [REQ] Me llaman Lolita (1999) [Colombia]

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:24 pm Don't really understand the level of controversy here though.
The term 'LOLITA' today seems to be more linked to a CP or pedophilia than a pretty girl and in fact in Nicaragua they canceled its broadcast (we don't understand it) and it doesn't look at all like maladolescenza but some don't like those types of stories.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:40 am
It wouldn't be a one day project, for sure, but it also wouldn't be as tedious as you might think. I would use mkvmerge to split the files by time codes and then append the desired segments together. These are .mp4 files, ideal for remuxing as .mkv. As long as I added the subtitles before cutting it up it would be pretty easy.
Im sure you also already know https://www.mifi.no/losslesscut/
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:47 am
deadman wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:40 am
It wouldn't be a one day project, for sure, but it also wouldn't be as tedious as you might think. I would use mkvmerge to split the files by time codes and then append the desired segments together. These are .mp4 files, ideal for remuxing as .mkv. As long as I added the subtitles before cutting it up it would be pretty easy.
Im sure you also already know https://www.mifi.no/losslesscut/

That would work too. mkvmerge is old software I've been using for many years to make clips so if making clips is all I need to do, no editing of the audio and so forth, I end up turning to it out of familiarity. LosslessCut is a full featured gui that certainly looks nicer - but like any other program it can only cut at a keyframe so the end result is identical. High bitrate files like the .m2ts from a bluray disc tend to split perfectly along scene transitions. While lower bitrate files can stubbornly refuse to split where you want them to.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Could somebody tell me - or us - if there are any "interesting" episodes among all the 99? It's not necessary to be as specific as some other sites do :-) but just the numbers... I don't have time to go through all of them now. Thanks, J.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I don't think there are episodes of 'interest' unless it was from Brazil, only if they are this type of lolitas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V6U5ATft1w