[REL] (Taylor Momsen) TPR - Make Me Wanna Die Uncensored

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
funnydog

[REL] (Taylor Momsen) TPR - Make Me Wanna Die Uncensored

Post by funnydog »   55 likes

For Emuler. The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die

MTV edited the video. Here it is uncensored (at least b4 MTV got there hands on it, unfortunately not before legal got there hands on it). BTW this is an awesome album. One of those few perfect albums that all of the songs are good front to back. I can't recommend this album enough, it was that good if you like this kinda music.

Taylor Momsen (Cindy Lou Who - The Grinch, Spy Kids, Hansel and Gretal) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0597410/

[Image]

16 at time of video.

"Taylor Momsen: 'I Got Naked' for 'Make Me Wanna Die' Video"
Plenty of performers strive to expose themselves through their art. Taylor Momsen takes that concept to a quite literal level.

The Gossip Girl problem child and Pretty Reckless rocker tells British newspaper The Guardian that the video for her band's song, "Make Me Wanna Die," was held in prolonged limbo because the singer, who's currently 17, originally opted to go fully nude for the video shoot:

"It was held up in legal for a long time because I was 16 when we shot that. We couldn't release it because, yes, I actually got naked."

(In the original video concept, Momsen strips down to the altogether while strolling through a graveyard; the eventually released version features a relatively more modest, lingerie-clad Momsen walking among the tombstones.)

A bit extreme? Perhaps. But it was nudity with a cause, Momsen explains:

"It's such a complex song – and the video really reflects the song, in the way that I'd die for this person. And the point is: if you don't do something that's making you happy, you're just working through possessions and shit; you're dying with nothing anyway. So I'm stripping off my worldly possessions and giving them away. And then there's hell raining down, just cause it looks cool."

And while she was on the subject of fleshly matters, T-Moms took time out to once again express her well-established support for, um, taking matters into one's own hands when it comes to sexuality:

"I'm a promoter of masturbation. Don't sleep around—learn yourself first! Guys do, but girls don't. And that's why girls have so many bad experiences. But you can know your body, know yourself, know what feels good. You don't have to give yourself away just to have sexual relevance. Because I don't think sex is something people should be afraid of. It's part of human nature, so I don't think it should be so shameful—particularly for girls and young girls."

Well, you have to give her a hand for her candor, anyway. On second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea.
MTV edit More skin on the non edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0

Like this post to see ed2k links  [51.09 Mb]

Phuzz could not add year or country as too long, maybe you can fix?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] (Taylor Momsen) TPR - Make Me Wanna Die Uncensored

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

60 character maximum on titles.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, funnydog. :D Downloading now. :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Nice song, but c'mon... who wears a bra under a bra? :icon_evil2 :icon_biggrin2 When a pretty girl takes off her bra on-screen, I expect to see boobies. :oops:
sam_kia

Post by sam_kia »   0 likes

thanks
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

emuler wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:17 pm I expect to see boobies. :oops:
I was disappointed.

Supposed uncensored.