[REL] Un moment d'égarement (1977)

terry666

Post by terry666 »   42 likes

This movie is the original French version of "Blame it on Rio". It has the same story line, but the setting is in Cote D'Azure on the beaches of Saint-Tropez. Basically, two fathers take their teenage daughters with them on vacation. One father, Pierre, has a summer affair with the daughter of the other, named Françoise. Pierre tries desperately to conceal the relationship, while Françoise wants to declare her love to the world, including her dad. Hillarity ensues.

According to IMDB and my math, Agnès Soral (Françoise) was 17 when this movie was released. She definately plays the part of a young teenager in the film. I haven't finished downloading it yet, however in preview the quality was awesome. (I figure it's the DVD rip.)

The IMDB link: http://imdb.com/title/tt0076849/
A link to the movie poster/DVD cover (which sums up
the film nicely) :
http://www.cinemotions.com/modules/Film ... hes/1.html
ED2K link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.51 Mb]
ottoschmidt

Post by ottoschmidt »   0 likes

I'm searching for a french film title with initials OWM. No further information.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: French film with initials OWM

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ottoschmidt wrote:I'm searching for a french film title with initials OWM. No further information.
Any details about plot, when it was made, who was in it, anything?
ottoschmidt

No, I saw only one photo of a girl. lying on a bed, aprox. 12 years old.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

This is a long shot but is it One Wild Moment aka "Un moment d'égarement" (1977)?
There is even a photo of a girl lying on a bed.

[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

For An Angel wrote:This is a long shot but is it One Wild Moment aka "Un moment d'égarement" (1977)?
There is even a photo of a girl lying on a bed.

[Image]
Amazing job, FAA!! If it IS this movie, here's the synopsis:
imdb wrote:Pierre, 44, contentedly divorced, takes his teen daughter to the Côte d'Azur along with his friend Jacques and Jacques' own teen daughter, Françoise. On the topless beaches of Saint-Tropez, Jacques and Pierre discuss marriage and being parents. Then, in a wild moment at a nighttime party, Françoise starts playing with Pierre, and one thing leads to another: they become lovers. After a couple of trysts, Pierre wants out, but Françoise declares her love for him and wants to tell her father about it. She does, but leaves out Pierre's name, so Jacques enlists Pierre's help in identifying who seduced his daughter. What will Pierre do?
Pierre's daughter is 'Martine' played by Christine Dejoux who was probably 22 - 23 when the film was made. She was 24 the year it was released.

The interesting thing is Jacques' daughter, Françoise, was played by Agnès Soral who was probably 15 - 16 while the movie was being filmed. She was 17 in 1977. Being as SHE is the girl that's involved in the affair, it could be quite interesting and possibly even OT for FLM. :heart

Even if this ISN'T the movie that ottoschmidt is looking for, it seems like one that 'bares' [ ;) ] looking into.. :D

Thanks ottoschmidt for the original post and thanks FAA for putting a name to an interesting looking film for FLM!

kev.
ottoschmidt

It IS the movie I was looking for. So fast - thank you very much!
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

Wow, and I've never even seen this film. Damn I'm good. 8-)

What threw me off was that imdb translates the title as "In a Wild Moment" and the fact that terry666 said the actress in that picture was 17 when the movie was released. But other than that, there was another movie listed as "One Wild Moment" on imdb that said was going to be a remake of this one. But since that one hasn't been released yet and I couldn't find any other french movies with the initials OWM, I took a chance. :geek:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   66 likes

Un moment d'égarement AKA One Wild Moment AKA In a Wild Moment

Got it:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.51 Mb]

Found and confirmed link! :bigups

DVD available (LOVE the cover art!!!):
[Image]

Pix from this rip:
[Image][Image]This girl is not really a part of the movie, but she's a nice 5 second diversion.. :D (The dad's notice and seem to comment as she walks by them.. ;) )
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image]

I've got the link set to 'Power Share', but it already was pretty well sourced. :thumbsup

Now all we need are some English subs.. :pray

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Un moment d'égarement (1977)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Cool find, fast work, and great teamwork. Thanks everyone.