Adela Bors - Performing Covers [Moldova]

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
Sully23

Adela Bors - Performing Covers [Moldova]

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Pretty girl Eastern Europe.

Echame la culpa.

Arriba.

Me gusta

Mi ritmo
Nasuada

Re: Adela Bors - Performing Covers [Moldova]

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Adela Bors is a very successfull girl from the World of "Gurinel TV". There are much more Videos with her.

Her perfomance with the Song "Sophia" with 367 Mil. views ist the most successfull video of Gurinel for years now.

You can watch a lot of her stuff over this hashtag: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/adelabors
[Image]
Sully23

What surprises me most about Adela is that all her songs are in Spanish but her mother tongue is Romanian.
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

How could you forget her most popular song? This one really got stuck in my head! :D

Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:36 am What surprises me most about Adela is that all her songs are in Spanish but her mother tongue is Romanian.
I also noticed that. I think it must be something around her parents. One of them must have Spanish roots.
[Image]
Sully23

Nasuada wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:40 pm One of them must have Spanish roots.
Nasuada thought the same thing, but apparently that's not the case.
Before publishing I did an in-depth investigation but I didn't find anything related to Spain, her Instagram is written in Romanian-Moldovan (only Romanian I guess) in fact she doesn't speak Spanish, if there is a video of her speaking Spanish, let me know.

About her songs, my theory is:
There is a lot of influence in music in English and Spanish like Shakira, JLo, Juanes, Ricky Martin, I remember some chose to sing in Spanish like Laura Pausini or Nelly Furtado even ABBA, going back to Adela if she or her parents wanted her to be famous in the world. It would not work in your native language, it is easier to sing a cover in the language of the song even if she has original songs, another fact is that few songs or artists became famous singing in their language like Tarkan or Gangnam Style before the Kpop phenomenon