[REL] Leave the World Behind (2023)

Is Farrah MacKenzie here a credible 13 year old, or not?

Very credible
30%
Credible
30%
Not Credible
30%
Very ún-Credible
10%
Couldn't give a flying f... flamingo about her....
No votes

Total votes: 10
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Leave the World Behind (2023)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, kev. This movie was quite entertaining, the story not too bad and of course Farrah was the the icing on the cake.
Another young actress, who looks much younger than her real age. I nearly couldn't believe that she was born in 2005. :o

BTW: This is also her: Amanda McKay
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

marvingray wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:27 am I was surprised Emily Browning was 15/16 when she played Violet Baudelaire in A Series of Unfortunate Events
Perhaps that's because she was 14 and 15 during principal? Just might be so, who knows? ;) ;) ;)
She is so stunning in that film, becáúse she was 14, and she turned 15 four weeks after filming began. So...
I could've easily believed she was 13 or younger in that movie.
Because she has that whole Eurasian thing working for her: Euro coloring and Chinese facial features, high cheek bones and all. But those full lips of her .... aaah! Those aren't Asian nor Euro, they are....(don't say it ;) ). At 15, she was something else. Some here might be more into Sunny, but my money would be on Violet Baudelaire, all the dang time.
Last edited by Triela on Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thank you for your review, kev. Sometimes one can be unsure about modern movies, given the sheer number of titles that pass your way. You've made me curious enough to watch the trailer and previews.
marvingray

Post by marvingray »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:56 am
I could've easily believed she was 13 or younger in that movie.
Because has that whole Eurasian thing working for her
Yes, she really was one of my "first loves." When I saw her in Darkness Falls intro, Ghost Ship, and especially A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I also like Malina Weissman in the Netflix version, but not nearly as much as Emily.
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Its pretty clear why Malina got that role, she's a spitting image for Emily. Sadly, I don't think she will have Emily's "Sleeping Beauty" type of role anytime soon. A loss for Mankind ...