[REL] The Enfield Haunting (2015) TV Mini-Series

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] The Enfield Haunting (2015) TV Mini-Series

Post by ghost »   14 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4036886/?ref_=nv_sr_1

In 1977 a small house in Enfield, London made newspaper headlines worldwide when it became the source of an unexplained supernatural phenomena. It would become the most documented paranormal event ever recorded in the UK with 30 eyewitnesses, all observing one truly terrifying story.

Documented by journalist Guy Lyon Playfair in his book This House Is Haunted, the bizarre and frightening events that were to unfold in this seemingly normal residence centred around the Hodgson family and investigator Maurice Grosse, member of the Society for Psychical Research.

With sceptics and believers alike intrigued by this case, the question still remains: was this a true entity of the unexplained, or could the alleged poltergeist activity be blamed on more human interventions?
This is a british mini-series from 2015. The interesting thing is, that the main caracter is an 11 years old girl who has a lot of screen time :)

[Image]

[Image]

Trailer:

This is my rip from german tv channel arte, all 3 episodes combined in one long movie:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.96 Gb]

Links found in eMule:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [794.38 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [747.09 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [757.53 Mb]

There are many more in different langiuages...
Last edited by ghost on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
popdrome

Re: [REL] The Enfield Haunting (2015) TV Mini-Series

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Never heard of this, Thanks Ghost! soz been away for a while and now I can't seem to get a hi ID on emule LOL! oh well.. =8)

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   15 likes

*Upgrade*

I made a new cut of this 3-part series. All 3 episodes combined into one long movie. The source was the Blu-ray.

[Image]

One of the best "Poltergeist" interpretations I know.
Have fun being creeped out.

In 1080p with dual audio (German and English):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.64 Gb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Oooh, this looks right up my alley, as far as creepy factor goes. Not too much, and not too silly. Thanks for the upgrade, ghost!