[REL] Camila saldrá esta noche aka Camila Comes Out Tonight (2021) [Argentina]

jezevex

[REL] Camila saldrá esta noche aka Camila Comes Out Tonight (2021) [Argentina]

Post by jezevex »   65 likes

I wouldn't feel offended if you would mark it as a VOT but the actresses - mainly Nina Dziembrowski as the female lead - are really beautiful...
Just the age of them - as well as the year when this movie was shot - is not so easy to find out...

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15061856

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.41 Gb]
Last edited by jezevex on Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kast1j

Re: [REL] Camila saldrá esta noche aka Camila Comes Out Tonight (2021) [Argentina]

Post by kast1j »   1 likes

Thanks for this, it definitely got my interest with those previews
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Camila saldrá esta noche aka Camila Comes Out Tonight (2021) [Argentina]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

When her grandmother becomes seriously ill, Camila is forced to move to Buenos Aires, leaving behind a liberal public high school for a scholastic, traditional private institution. Suddenly a senior without any friends, and with her single mother caught up in family affairs; Camila's fierce yet immature temperament is put to the test as she deals with the jarring change of scenery, and the alluring set of possibilities and experiences that lie in wait in the big city.
A high school senior reasonably could be 16 or 17, so the characters at least just squeak in, and the plot seems to be a coming-of-age story.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

This looks great, thanks for posting this, jezevex. I am grabbing it now. Obviously, I love coming-of-age stories.