[REL] Chinas (2023)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Chinas (2023)

Post by ghost »   22 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21282898/
At a school, two 9-year-old Chinese girls meet at the beginning of the course. Everyone assumes that they will become friends, but absolutely nothing brings them together.
Yun is nine, a buoyant second-generation immigrant whose family lives in the neighborhood. She calls herself Lucía and oscillates between a strict and traditional homelife and her assimilated Spanish life at school, while Claudia, her 17-year-old sister, revolts fully, coming into her own while met with prejudice from peers and increasing self-doubt.
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

The trailer:

Did we really miss this movie from last year? :shock:
Highly recommended!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.81 Gb]

Again, no English subtitles available. I translated the Spanish subs into English:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [109.8 Kb]
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Chinas (2023)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the new movie and recommendation, ghost. It looks great. And you found the precise frame that was used for the poster in your screenshot!
Rhisis66

Post by Rhisis66 »   2 likes

they call her banana, because she are yellow from outside and white from inside :lol:

im watching it here if someone need it..
https://ok.ru/video/6629286218301
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

And you found the precise frame that was used for the poster in your screenshot!
:mrgreen: That was pure coincidence. I even't didn't notice, until you said that.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

ghost wrote: :mrgreen: That was pure coincidence. I even't didn't notice, until you said that.

Even the motion blur on the chopsticks is exactly the same. Frame-perfect.

This has been a popular one in my emule. Looking forward to it. This has been a great year for releases so far!