[REL] La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

gueteke wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:25 pm Where can I download via torrent other than through emule?
Please stop asking this question again and again. There is Google.
gueteke

Post by gueteke »   0 likes

ok
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

gueteke wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:25 pm Where can I download via torrent other than through emule?

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

@gueteke:
I will delete all further posts with this kind of question without comment.
I already did that during the last hours.

I'm really sorry, but you don't seem to undertand.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

The links in my post are still working...
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 32#p108832
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

The eMule program takes a little getting used to, if you've never used it before, but it's simply a peer-to-peer network on the same idea as BitTorrent. Nothing scary. Many of the things you find on this site simply aren't available on torrents. Or on other sharing sites. It's worth your while to install eMule and take the time to learn how to use it (shouldn't require that much of your time). If you have questions you can get answers in these topics (click on the links):

Step-by-Step eMule Setup
How to use emule

And if you can't find the answers you need in the above threads, feel free to post the problem you're having and someone will help you.
ghost
Site Admin

The eMule program takes a little getting used to, if you've never used it before...
He seems to be from Brazil and doesn't speak English at all. Thanks for your effort, deadman.
I hope, he will translate your reply.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:45 pm

The eMule program takes a little getting used to, if you've never used it before, but it's simply a peer-to-peer network on the same idea as BitTorrent. Nothing scary.

And if you can't find the answers you need in the above threads, feel free to post the problem you're having and someone will help you.
ghost wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:01 am
The eMule program takes a little getting used to, if you've never used it before...
He seems to be from Brazil and doesn't speak English at all. Thanks for your effort, deadman.
I hope, he will translate your reply.

Maybe I’m harsh but I always think we live in 2024 where anyone that regularly uses the internet can or should be capable of copy&pasting text into translate.Google.com - hell, most web browsers now even come with built-in translation tools (safari, Firefox which does the translation fully locally and chrome with google anyways).

I absolutely understand eMule being something foreign and maybe even scary (it was to me and I probably wouldn’t use it without the vpn I use anyways). But it’s up to people to do SOME research and then just ask (hopefully kindly) questions they might have.

I consider myself fairly dumb or just slow at times but my pure curiosity has brought me this far and most of the Time people are really patient & kind online If you need help.

I know before I set up emule, I also always wished for content to be available via filehosts but it was up to me to accept that this forum is mainly a p2p/ed2k based Forum and to understand the tradition/reasons behind it.