[REL] Deep Sea aka Shen hai (2023)

Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Today I recognized for my own surprise, that the Movie "Deep Sea" (Shen Hai), who I saw this year at my fav. movie festival, will run in German cinemas from Aug. 10th. Not sure if it would be available in 3D, but believe me it does not need the 3D effects to be awesome.
It will also available as IMAX Screening.

It's a very impressive (and intense) animated movie with an amazing colorful world. I never watch a movie like that before. On some scenes I was thinking I watching an big artwork who starts to life and hopefully it will never end like a perfect dream.
The only thing who disturbing me a bit, that it has some very fast parts who are confusing me sometimes or it was very hard to follow the story. but there are also some "silent" parts, where you can clear your mind and enjoy the wonderful artwork again.
Also the Story was very fascinating, especially at the end it got an amazing twist who I didn't aspected.

So if you want to watch a movie who must be from another world, give this one a try. And now I need to watch the trailer again and again and.... :o

Poster:
MV5BOGNlNjdkNWItODc0NC00YWM4LWJlMGQtODRjNjExZDIyMTU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzMzE4MzYy._V1_FMjpg_UX1030_.jpg
Plot:
Shenxiu has felt a deep sadness since her mother left. A storm plunges her into a dreamlike, 3D world of swirling colour. Led by the Hyjinx, and joined by inventive underwater chef Nanhe, she embarks on a quest to find solace in the Eye of the Deep Sea.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt25434854

Images (Yes, there are from the movie)
202307350_2_RWD_1380.jpg
202307350_3_RWD_1380.jpg
images.jpeg
visual1.jpg
visual2.jpg
Trailer:

Some other Stuff
Behind the Scenes (english subs)

Another Trailer with completly different scenes (Chinese)

Some of the music with scenes from the movie:

Private filming from the Q&A from the World Premiere at the Berlinale (Chinese, German):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
DreamScape

Re: [REQ] Deep Sea aka Shen hai (2023)

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

This actually looks pretty awesome!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Many thanks, Nasuada, for bringing this beautiful looking movie to our attention.

FLM is not really a site for completely animated films, especially certain types of anime. BUT we HAVE had some animated [REL]'s in the past (the one that comes to mind was posted by me; Princess (2006) [Animated], back in Oct. of 2008), and THIS movie seems certainly worthy of consideration! :heart

JUST so happens I found a torrent available for it at YTS:
https://yts.mx/movies/deep-sea-2023

The file downloaded VERY quick, and though on the yts page they have subs available for d/l there's no need; English subs are in the folder for the movie. (Plus the only subs they list are 'Indonesian'..)

Thanks again Nasuada, I'm looking forward to this one. :heart :bigups

kev.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

kev wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:10 am FLM is not really a site for completely animated films, especially certain types of anime. BUT we HAVE had some animated [REL]'s in the past
kev.
I noticed that because of this movie. As I saw it on YT with an release in Germany I immediately think, this would be interesting for FLM, than I think... Wait a sec. Have they also listed some anime / animated movies, so I use the search for Anime and found the old stuff, but yes, it's less. So I was a bit unsure, if I can post that kind of movie, but well... It's very Girl related so I give it a try and my post is still existing :lol:
[Image]
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

I read the director made a straight-to-video poor looking animated film 7 years ago - then made this amazing film!
The visuals of this are absolutely stunning! It's ahead of Pixar artistically and technically. Would have liked to have seen this in 3D on a big screen - would have looked even more impressive.
China catches up sooo quickly with the West when they put their minds to it (and it might involve some theft). 7 years ago they made shit phones - then a few years later they were rivaling Samsung!
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Here is it...
https://pixeldrain.com/u/M2EzimVz (will be removed after 90days if noone will download it)

To download the movie, klick on the left on Download. File is around 5 GB large. It contains Japanese (7.1) and German (5.1) language.

English Subs I got from OpenSubtitles and resync them for this file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks a lot for the link!
petra

Post by petra »   8 likes

Here is the link for the copy I downloaded from YTS.MX

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.01 Gb]
Subs
Like this post to see ed2k links  [69.5 Kb]

I forgot to mention that I am only online between 2 am and 5 pm U.K time.
David32441

Re: [REL] Deep Sea aka Shen hai (2023)

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

petra wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm Here is the link for the copy I downloaded from YTS.MX

Deep.Sea.2023.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4
Subs
Deep.Sea.2023.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].srt

I forgot to mention that I am only online between 2 am and 5 pm U.K time.
To do justice to the visuals I recomend the 1080p x265 4gb torrent that's probably still out there. There's so much movement that even a 720p would be full of mpeg blocking artifacts or artificial smoothing if only 1gb in size. I needed the 4gb to do it justice on my 65" tv.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Deep Sea aka Shen hai (2023)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Plenty of people watch movies on their phones, which I can not fathom. But I can certainly understand smaller files played back on smaller TVs or on laptops without issue. 1Gb is just fine for this.

(I am sort-of watching "The Bad Seed" on a small TV right this instant.)

But I am perverse and also watch DVD or VHS on a large projection screen.