[REL] Imaginary (2024)

Gery106

[REL] Imaginary (2024)

Post by Gery106 »   2 likes

A woman returns to her childhood home to discover that the imaginary friend she left behind is very real and unhappy that she abandoned him.
[Image]

[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26658104/?ref_=tt_mv_close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnoQGGkQSjM
Rhisis66

Re: [REQ] Imaginary (2024)

Post by Rhisis66 »   0 likes

im waiting for it :shock:

[Image]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I wished I can watching it, but sadly it runs only in the late evening and I can't go in the cinema at night because one little person would be going crazy at home. So I need to wait for an release here or somewhere later as digital copy...
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   10 likes

It's out for a few days.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.75 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [797.22 Mb]
...and there are some more. I'm sure you'll find some torrents, too.

I've watched it 2 days ago and deleted it again.

The movie starts out and is actually not that bad, but towards the end the plot gets so stupid that I almost didn't want to finish the movie. But that's just my personal impression.

Changed to [REL]
Nasuada

Re: [REL] Imaginary (2024)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Thanks for it.

I will give it a try to watch.
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:26 am...The movie starts out and is actually not that bad, but towards the end the plot gets so stupid that I almost didn't want to finish the movie. But that's just my personal impression.

Changed to [REL]
Thank you ghost for confirming that my [similar] opinion wasn't coming from left field. It had a pretty good start and Pyper Braun ["Pyper with a 'Y' " :wall ] is a competent little actress. (Her character, Alice, appeared to be 6 to 8 years old while Pyper is actually around 10 yo.)

Modeling pix:
[Image]

In 'Imaginary':
[Image]

But about 3/4's the way through the film, like ghost said, the plot goes wonky and not in a good way. Sort of killed the vibe for me too.. :(

I was able to stick with it though, even past the faux ending. Overall, it was a moderately fun horror-romp and worth the watch for me. Looking forward to seeing if Pyper gets some more meaty-er [ :P ] roles before she ages out of FLM interest.. :think

OH! And Taegen Burns is also a pleasure to watch as the rebellious, older step-daughter, Taylor. Though her character is derivative and predictable, Teagen does a good job making Taylor's actions believable. To the point where, when she was caught in a life or death struggle, I actually DIDN'T want her to die! :lol:

Though on the cusp now, I'd love to see her as a main character in a serious coming-of-age drama, before she slips into adulthood.. :heart

Younger dayz:
[Image]

Promotional pix for 'Imaginary':
[Image]

(I think jezevex, especially, would find her appealing..) :icon_bounce

kev.