[REQ] The Kiss (2010) short [Australia]

Movies not verified yet.
SmeeHee

[REQ] The Kiss (2010) short [Australia]

Post by SmeeHee »   0 likes

Been looking for this one for a while would appreciate if anyone has it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1595003

[Image]

Aimee and Steph are up for an adventure; its a hot summer's night and they are fueled by cheap alcohol and teen hormones. The promise of cool water lures the two girls to an isolated fire-water tank. Once there, the intimate mood of the tank takes a dramatic turn, forcing Aimee to make a decision that she will question for the rest of her life.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] The Kiss (2010) short

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Hmmm. Does this film belong on FLM? The cutoff age is 16. Nicole Gulasekharam was 19 when this was released. There's no birthdate info on IMDb for Briony Kent - was she 16 or under?
SmeeHee

Re: [REQ] The Kiss (2010) short [Australia]

Post by SmeeHee »   0 likes

Not sure if it belongs because as you say not much info on the 'stars' is available I am going by the picture where they look quite young. I notice there is a section for verified OT posts but can't see where you would post one that you think may be OT. For future reference where is the correct forum for posting requests and links for movies that cant be confirmed are OT?
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

REQuests is the only senseful place since no one would probably waste his time searching for a movie that is already "verified offtopic" ... ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

SmeeHee wrote:Not sure if it belongs because as you say not much info on the 'stars' is available I am going by the picture where they look quite young. I notice there is a section for verified OT posts but can't see where you would post one that you think may be OT. For future reference where is the correct forum for posting requests and links for movies that cant be confirmed are OT?
Unverified Info would probably be best. To me they look close to the same age and I know one of them was 18 or maybe 19 when this film was made. Until we have verification one way or the other, I'll move this thread there - it can always be moved back.

Your post was very nicely formatted - that's kind of unusual for someone's first request or release here. ;)