[REL] Risto Räppääjä ja pullistelija (2019)

Warg

[REL] Risto Räppääjä ja pullistelija (2019)

Post by Warg »   16 likes

Risto Räppääjä ja pullistelija (2019)

[Image]
Risto Räppääjä ja pullistelija (2019) - Poster

Info:
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=64297
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8338940/?ref_=plg_rt_1

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49gaQH8hZzQ

Plot: "Risto with Nelly, Aunt Rauha and neighbor Lennart go on vacation to a sports camp. A meeting with an athletic family, father and son, overshadows the rest of Risto and Lennart. To maintain their authority, they invite the unbearable aunt Elvi to prepare them for the competition. But is victory worth more than friendship?" (Blizzardkid)

*** Another nice family film that proves everyone can sing - though not everyone should :lol: ... ***

Girl of interest is lovely Lumi Kallio :heart (about 11 years, playing Ristos neighbour Nelli Nuudelipää). Another extremely cute girl missed by the sausage fest at RareFilmFinder :( ...

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]
Risto Räppääjä ja pullistelija (2019) - Screens

MKV, BD-Rip, 1920x808, Finnish audio with optional English Subtitles, 6.56 GB
File Hoster:
= Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.56 Gb]

(Source: http://blizzardkid.net/category/family- ... start_com=)
Warg

Re: [REL] Risto Räppääjä ja pullistelija (2019)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Anyone else who noticed that postimage is not longer inserting the pictures directly in the post but gives you instead a list you have to copy the links from? Or am I doing something wrong? :?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

PostImage worked just fine for me. I downloaded the first 3 pix above and uploaded them back to PostImage, and they inserted without problem.

[Image] [Image] [Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Warg wrote:*** Another nice family film that proves everyone can sing - though not everyone should :lol: ... ***
Haha, so true! :thumbsup
Cute girl though, thanks for bringing this, Warg!

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:PostImage worked just fine for me. I downloaded the first 3 pix above and uploaded them back to PostImage, and they inserted without problem.
Thanks for your response Phuzzy4242. I experimented a little today and found that it is quantity related. From the 13th picture on you get this dialog instead of automatic inserting. Maybe it's normal but I did not met it before ... :think

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:PostImage worked just fine for me. I downloaded the first 3 pix above and uploaded them back to PostImage, and they inserted without problem.
Thanks for your response Phuzzy4242. I experimented a little today and found that it is quantity related. From the 13th picture on you get this dialog instead of automatic inserting. Maybe it's normal but I did not met it before ... :think

[Image]
I think Postimage is having problems - I tried multiple times to post pix in the Risto thread I released last night and it kept giving me the 'couldn't connect' error. Might just be me, but it worked earlier in the evening. I'll try again tonight.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I think Postimage is having problems - I tried multiple times to post pix in the Risto thread I released last night and it kept giving me the 'couldn't connect' error. Might just be me, but it worked earlier in the evening. I'll try again tonight.
I had the same problem last night 30 minutes after your response. But by the time of my last post today it worked - and even fast ...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Hmmmm... :think

Don't know this thread has been left in [REQ]..

Oh well, moved now! Many thanks for bringing this to FLM, Warg!! :thumbsup

kev.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Really? I filed this under REQ? :o :shock:
Stupid error. Sorry! :oops:
daughterr

Post by daughterr »   1 likes

Here smaller filesize (not for a long):

https://clicknupload.org/36qnwhzpdjx5