[REQ] Locman (2018) Turkey

kev
Site Admin

[REQ] Locman (2018) Turkey

Post by kev »   1 likes

Locman (2018)

Synopsis:
The year 2000, Samsun - Ugur takes a minibus to home and he shudders and there's a flashback with his daughter Berrak's voice with a song of the eighties which plays on the radio. Ugur, working as a machinist in Sivas at 1980 tells his wife Handan that he got a promotion and assigned to Divrigi which meant they had to move again. However, they got a lodging and that's a good news. Her neighbors mention about Alawite people living in Divrigi and this makes Handan worried. After they arrive at Divrigi, they can't find a place to live since the lodging was still occupied. They begin to live in the reserve railway car. Handan is in poor spirits because of their Alawite neighbors, dangers caused by the railroad and not to be able to move to the lodging. After months of waiting, they finally move to the lodging but the new happenings would take them to a different point in their life.
After reading the synopsis I still don't know what the movie is about, but I don't really care.. ;) (Reference the pix below:)

Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

And Trailer:

Another film featuring the lovely young actress Nisa Sofiya Aksongur. :heart

OMG!! I could look at pictures of her all day. :shock: :heart
[Image]

She has a facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/OfficialNisaSofiya/photos/

Not sure how much screentime she has in this film, but they definitely seem to be capitalizing on her cuteness with their advertising pix! ;)

Hope to find this one. :heart

kev.