[REQ] Emily of New Moon, TV Series (1998– )

jpf

[REQ] Emily of New Moon, TV Series (1998– )

Post by jpf »   1 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0135727/

Probably this is an easy one, maybe even it's already posted (but the Search applet didn't find it).
Season 1 seems to be complete on YouTube, but the remaining seasons seem to be missing.

My eMule found links for many episodes but many are missing, mostly from seasons 2 & 4.
And those found are dowloading very slowly (just one episode completed in one month) or not downloading at all.
I blame my Low ID, but I can't fix it (I'm behind a firewall).

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Well by now I've watched season 1 complete (downloaded from YT) and enjoyed it a lot.
Season 2 seems to be blocked in my country:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=EL_OH1d10loHc
popdrome

Re: [REQ] Emily of New Moon, TV Series (1998– )

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I'll look into it. thanks for the heads up

Don't go quietly into the night.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

IMDb wrote:Set in Prince Edward Island at the turn of the century, "Emily of New Moon" follows Emily Starr, an imaginative young girl who aspires to be a famous writer. When her beloved father dies, her happy life is turned upside down. Her deceased mother's relatives draw lots to determine who would have the burden of taking Emily into their home. It is decided that Emily would live at New Moon with rigid Aunt Elizabeth, timid Aunt Laura and odd Cousin Jimmy. Helped by her overactive imagination and some new friends, Emily slowly adjusts to life at her new home.
Stefan Duke

Post by Stefan Duke »   0 likes

There is on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gVZ8oEiM5d It works with VPN of Canada.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks. I can even acccess it without a Canadian IP.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

I couldn't get any of the youtube links to work, but I found what looks to be the majority of this show available in pretty good quality from putotv. It was free and easy to stream for me, anyways. I am not sure how georestricted it is.

https://pluto.tv/en/on-demand/series/5d ... s/season/1

I watched the first episode, it was pretty good. Not sure if I'll watch all of it anytime soon, but I'll put on a couple more episodes.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 am I couldn't get any of the youtube links to work
jpf's link gives me the entire series available as a one week "Try now" for Hallmark Movies on my Canadian VPN, with login and credit card! I don't know if it is geo-restricted.

Stefan Duke's playlist is simply gone.

Here is a newer one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgws0l ... 238ngPm7j2
+ this episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvGaa-TaOg

I happen to be on a Canadian VPN at the moment, although of course I do not know if it is geo-restricted content. Season one of the playlist is out of order and has episode 7 twice, but episode 6 is available separately. IMDB says the series has "47" episodes but lists 13+13+13+7=46 by my math, which is what YouTube has.

The PlutoTV on my Canadian VPN worked for some content, but went to a general page from your link and came up with an error when searching "Emily of New Moon"!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

The PlutoTV on my Canadian VPN worked for some content, but went to a general page from your link and came up with an error when searching "Emily of New Moon"!
I could watch it with an IP from the US on pluto.tv.

But when the hell will I have time wo watch 4 seasons??? :o
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I did not test different VPN Servers simply because I did not want to interrupt those downloading on my eMule!
ghost wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:03 pm But when the hell will I have time wo watch 4 seasons??? :o
Yes, that is the problem I have with all the interesting TV series found here at FLM. I am quite certain I would enjoy them if I had the time! But it is difficult enough for me trying to keep up with even the SHORT films, let alone a series that requires dozens of hours. I have reached the point where I rarely download TV series because I know I will never watch them. If I actually watch TV, it is probably something that is an old favorite I have seen many times already, and I can have playing in the background while I do something else.

I'm not complaining, really. It is FANTASTIC that there is still more newly available FLM content than I have time to watch. I will never run out of viewing options!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I have reached the point where I rarely download TV series because I know I will never watch them.
Yes, and this exactly the reason why I'll also skip this one. I still have about 20 movies to watch atm. :|
I will never run out of viewing options!
That's for sure! ;) (same on my side). And this is something positive. :thumbsup