[REQ] Orgienhaus (2002) [Switzerland]

David32441

Re: [REQ] Orgienhaus (2002) [Switzerland]

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Synopsis from another site:
https://www.tvguide.com/movies/orgienhaus/2030044760/
So it showed at a film festival... it even has some IMDb ratings!

A criminal learns he has more to fear than the police in this tale of supernatural horror. Roman (Gustavo Salami) is a thief on the run after robbing a bank; understandably eager to avoid prying eyes, Roman stops at a nearly deserted hotel overseen by a ghoulish manager (Norbert Schwientek). After Roman is shown to his room, he discovers a red dress is hanging in the closet -- and a dead girl (Vanessa Augustin) is hanging in his bathroom. Desperate to avoid the attention of police, Roman bundles the body into a large suitcase and drags it away to a filling station. However, no sooner has he disposed of the dead child than he sees a girl who looks exactly like the victim playing near the hotel, setting in motion a strange cycle of terror. Orgienhaus was screened at the 2000 San Sebastian Film Festival.

And another - swissfilms.ch:
A man accidentally ends up in a rural village, where he encounters a young girl. The girl seems somehow familiar, although – and he is certain of this – he has never seen her before. He also has an uncanny feeling that he knows the village too, although he has definitely never been there before… During his first night there he has a dream, which comes back to him again and again. The dream takes place in the distant past. He dreams of a long corridor and of a woman, his wife, although he is sure he has never been married… The surroundings, the green countryside, trigger memories that he is unable to place. Especially of the green meadow, where a house once stood. A lordly mansion. A mansion with a long corridor where strange things take place. This man is understandably confused. Dreams sometimes become reality. Or is the reality a dream? But perhaps the dream isn't a dream at all… but memories. Of events in the distant past…
Last edited by David32441 on Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David32441

Anyone got a time machine and camcorder :)
Screened at these festivals. Maybe they have a copy...

FILMFESTIVAL MAX OPHÜLS PREIS SAARBRÜCKEN:
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 17, 8:15 PM AT FILMHAUS
THURSDAY JANUARY 18, 9:30 AM AT FILMHAUS
SATURDAY JANUARY 20, 10:15 PM AT UT 4

STOCKHOLM INTERNATIONAL FILMFESTIVAL:
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 16, 7:15 PM AT CINEMA SKANDIA
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17, 3:45 PM AT CINEMA LILLA KVARN
MONDAY NOVEMBER 19, 9:30 PM AT CINEMA OLYMPIA

SAN SEBASTIAN FILMFESTIVAL:
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 12:00 PM AT KURSAAL PALACE, ROOM 2
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 6:00 PM AT ASTORIA CINEMA, ROOM 1
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 5:00 PM AT WARNER LUSOMUNDO, ROOM 1
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 9:15 PM AT PRINCIPE, ROOM 2
David32441

... but you can go back in time on the internet... using https://web.archive.org/ - and going to the now dead URL of the film: www.orgienhaus.ch

Vanessa Augustin:
4 April 1990 born in Züich, Switzerland
Since 1997 in school near Zürich
"Orgienhaus" (House of Orgies) is her first main role in a feature film.
She already had a small role in the Swiss feature film "Propellerblume" in 1997.
She likes to play theatre and already had several performances in school. Her hobbies are singing, swimming, painting and animals.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I just found that movie as tip in imdb and was hope, to get it now here, but sadly it's requestet for years :-(

But I would to inform that I start to ask for it on https://lesvideos.ch/ and I also have a very special Video library in my town who I ask to for that one. So cross your fingers that I get any response and than we will see what we can do next.
[Image]
endurro

Post by endurro »   0 likes

I don't know what think about this...
https://nonreligion.net/film-magyar-ing ... of-orgies/
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Sorry endurro, I don't think they really have the movie at that site. I've come across sites like this before. But sometimes it's enough to renew interest in a movie that enables someone to find it. ;)

I could be wrong, if someone feels inclined to make an account there.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Update: I got a response today from Switzerland, that the movie is still available there and they also offer me, to give it on DVD (Original is on VHS).
Now I need to manage how I can get that movie to my country, but I know some people in Switzerland, so I will go in contact with them and ask for help.
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

that the movie is still available there and they also offer me, to give it on DVD (Original is on VHS).
Now I need to manage how I can get that movie to my country
:clap

That's good news! So let's hope...
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Sadly the good news are changed to bad one.
After I talk a bit with my friend and all was organized, I go in contact again with lesvideos and today they wrote me that someone war looking for the movie in the archive and... movie is lost.
They think that the movie is gotten lost a few years ago, who they made a stock clearance of VHS movies.

So I think the movie is now fully lost. Would be a big surprise if someone will get it in a different way :-(
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

So I think the movie is now fully lost.
:icon_frown2