[REL] The Trouble with Being Born (2019/2020)

Ziggy Plock

Re: [REL] The Trouble with Being Born (2019/2020)

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote:At least we saw a cute little creature :D
Didn't she wear a full body suit for the OT scenes? I remember reading that somewhere.....
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Didn't she wear a full body suit for the OT scenes? I remember reading that somewhere.....
No. I have read that this one scene was computer generated. You're talking about scenes. Actually there is only one scene I can remember :think
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
In the scene by the pool she was wearing an orange swimsuit that was edited out in post production. I don't know what she was wearing while sitting on the counter later on. I do know the mysterious young actress was never actually nude. All those details in the counter scene (including of course the removed "component") were digitally mapped onto her image. She also wore a silicone mask that concealed her identity and gave her face a synthetic, android-like appearance.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
Ziggy Plock wrote:
In the scene by the pool she was wearing an orange swimsuit that was edited out in post production. I don't know what she was wearing while sitting on the counter later on. I do know the mysterious young actress was never actually nude. All those details in the counter scene (including of course the removed "component") were digitally mapped onto her image. She also wore a silicone mask that concealed her identity and gave her face a synthetic, android-like appearance.
Indeed, there's still images of her in the orange swimsuit on the internet - obviously a publicity still before they painted it out!
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

It seems Emily Browning (she of "A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)" fame) also did that, wear a body suit* for her of-age nude scenes as a dead body in American Gods.

*But she didn't for "Sleeping Beauty (2011) ....
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   3 likes

Thanks to everyone who was involved in in releasing this and creating interest in it. I was brought here from by some reviews that drew some parallels between this and Spielberg's AI. I understand this film may be considerably different in tone and story, but a few resemblances is enough to make me bite, as I really loved AI.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

[deleted]
Last edited by goku33 on Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I have the following
Now we have about 100 file names from you.

Why not giving us any links?
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:52 pm
I have the following
Now we have about 100 file names from you.
Why not giving us any links?
Who is this to, and where and what are those file names?