[REQ] "Crashkids" aka "Crash Kids" (1996)

Ziggy Plock

[REQ] "Crashkids" aka "Crash Kids" (1996)

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

I would like to request this one, the German made-for-television film "Crashkids"(1996) aka RFF's "Crash Kids" (1996)
It's also with the incomparable Cosma Shiva Hagen, the third most nude underage German actress, after of course Katja (9 times) and Nastassja with 6... :mrgreen:

Isabell Gerschke from Germany (born 1979) plays 14-year-old Laura. Some OT scenes. Or just the one.
She also plays Muriel Wimmer's mother in "Little Thirteen" and is in one óther otfilm: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11237

Her birth date is a little unclear, but it's widely reported that she was born in 1979, and that she was 17 when she played this 1996 breakthrough role.
Seems about right, yah? 1996-1979 = 17
But....In this article dated 4 November 2013, it's stated she's still 33 years old, which can only be so if she has a birth date AFTER, so between 5 november 1979 and 31 december 1979

This would be fine if they shot the movie during that time so, november til december '96 ... But according to the usually solid and reliable German movie site Filmportal-DE, the TV-movie was shot much earlier: Mai 1996 - Juni 1996 .... {clack here}

Is it most likely that the article was written months before November 2013 and that the editors didn't change the date? Yes.
If she is born in 1979 AND she was 17 at the time, her birthday is either before May '96 or during shooting.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Nasuada

Re: [REQ] "Crashkids" aka "Crash Kids" (1996)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I remember me on that movie (but never seen it) and I wonder me, that there is no DVD available from it. I try to search in the public library for it, but no result. With a bit of luck it will be available at the mediathek of our public television. If I see it (sometimes I check it), i hope I can remember me on this topic to inform you.
[Image]
MetaMind

Post by MetaMind »   0 likes

I would pay 300€ for anyone who can get this movie and sell it to me.
Please!!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I was very disappointed when the DVDs I found on eBay turned out to be for the 2007 movie instead! I thought I was going to make some cash in a resale. :lol:

Seriously now ... your enthusiasm is certainly something we all can appreciate. But please understand that FLM is a NOT-for-profit site. Everyone here wants to share what they find, FOR FREE. I am sure that there are others also interested in this movie, and if they find it they will be happy to bring it to everyone else.

Welcome to FLM!