[REQ] DONATIEN-FRANçOIS MARQUISE DE SADE (1983)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] DONATIEN-FRANçOIS MARQUISE DE SADE (1983)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:Pardon, Crunch, but I would vote for moving this movie to Off-topic since the on-screen time of the young actress is rather negligible...
I am afraid I must agree. I had a difficult time just finding her in it. Many of the other actresses I could not easily find biographical data on, but they did tend to look older. Admittedly Isis Peyrade looked more mature than her supposed age also.

(If anyone can show that there are other actresses in this 16 or younger, I will move it back out of the Off-Topic thread.)

I had to see just how a TV movie could be made of the life of Sade. He is one of my favorite authors, so I am very grateful that you shared this rare item, crunch! Thank you!
crunch

Post by crunch »   1 likes

I had bought a second-hand magazine "Lui" (dated January 1984) in 1986 with this young 13-year-old actress in nude photos (I thought she was 18-20 !). Since that date, I was looking for this TV movie and I managed to find it last week ! It is true that she does not appear much in this TV movie, but there is a great French actor, Bruno Crémer, who plays in it. I recommend the film "L'Alpagueur", released in cinema in 1975, with this actor and another great French filmmaker: Jean-Paul Belmondo. These two greats of French cinema are unfortunately dead.

PS: I still have this number of "Lui". This must be a collector's item these days !
Night457
Global Moderator

I have seen Belmondo in a number of films but not "L'Alpagueur." It does not look like an FLM film but it DOES seem to be something I would enjoy! I'll check it out.

Bruno Crémer was an immediately familiar face in "Sade" but I could not think what movies I have seen him in. One title I know is at FLM is the short [REL] Le Livre de Marie (1984), where he plays the father.
crunch

Post by crunch »   1 likes

Crémer often had the roles of villains or rascals. He also played in a series of TV movies "Commissaire Maigret". Of course, don't forget "white wedding" with Vanessa Paradis. This film is about FLM !
Night457
Global Moderator

Indeed! That movie is one of the Crémer roles I have seen, but for some reason the title did not pop out at me at IMDB.

[REL] Noce blanche (1989)
crunch

Post by crunch »   0 likes

Vanessa Paradis is more of an actress than a singer!

His debut was in the song Spring Summer 1987, at age 14. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulay2FvUEd8
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

nice movie