[REL] Skønheden og udyret (1983)

popdrome

Re: [REL] Skønheden og udyret (1983)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

rarbg reports 23 peers (seeders), yet I can only download from 5. I never understood how this works.
Thanks for the heads up, and might you share on eMule? :clap

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   45 likes

popdrome wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:00 am rarbg reports 23 peers (seeders), yet I can only download from 5. I never understood how this works.
The rarbg page does not update live as seeders log on and off. At best that indicates that there WERE 23 seeders at one point. Still, I would think that 5 active torrent seeders would be faster than one emuling person. Also, I have noticed that emule clients LIE about the number of complete sources all the time, and that is something that SHOULD be updated "live" fairly often.

Of course I know that you want the x265 file, but that is not the one that I got. This is what I have, for whoever wants it --
1080p Danish with English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.65 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [48.4 Kb]

[EDIT: A day later I came to the horrifying realization that if I left the files with the title "Beauty and the Beast," I would be forever plagued with knuckleheads using eMule search to find that damn Disney cartoon. So I changed it to the correct Danish title "Skønheden og udyret," and hopefully eventually the original uploaded title will work its way out of the search system. Damn, if only I had not been so lazy when I first posted it!

Don't worry, it is still the same hash, so those currently downloading it under the BatB title are fine.]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

:thumbsup

Thanks a lot Night for clearing that up, I would've thought it be something like that.
Got the same file though, it took about 90 minutes so that's rather fast!

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

WHAT!?! You did NOT go for the x265? I don't even know who you are anymore.

One of my newest 1080p releases I picked up from a direct-download MKV site that consistently takes me about 10 minutes to get a 2gb file. Now THAT I consider fast!

(So that probably means someone is watching me now.)