[REQ] Heridas (2022-) TV Series

frtunecookie

[REQ] Heridas (2022-) TV Series

Post by frtunecookie »   1 likes

[NOW AIRING] with Cosette Silguero

imdb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14682860/

starring cutie cosette silguero (exact age unknown but if i have to guess, about 10-12)
trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NIhxKaMW4
just aired EP9 yesterday. also really happy to see adriana ugarte here
PuffyCo

Re: Heridas (2022) [NOW AIRING] with Cosette Silguero

Post by PuffyCo »   0 likes

Beautiful Eyes. The picture is from her Insta. Unfortunately I am seeing nothing in the way of a download on any common trackers. I will keep up the search. Would love a magnet link 🧲 if anyone has it. Much Love
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Re: Heridas (2022) [NOW AIRING] with Cosette Silguero

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

PuffyCo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:20 am Beautiful Eyes. The picture is from her Insta. Unfortunately I am seeing nothing in the way of a download on any common trackers. I will keep up the search. Would love a magnet link 🧲 if anyone has it. Much Love
I see some potential emule links. Here for episode 1:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.20 Gb]

Says HD rip and is well sourced, but preview displays an SD resolution.

Here's a 1080p emule link, not as well sourced but it's downloading slowly for me:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.23 Gb]

There appears to be potential for subs: some of the emule links from a simple search display results with Castellano in the filename. Not sure yet if they're subs or dubs. I haven't even checked opensubs yet. Emule search results with the first 11 capítulos.

edit: nothing at opensubs

screens of 1080p.
[Image] [Image]

edit part 2: Here's a link to some supposedly seeded torrents that look promising. Filenames claim to have subs. Not verified:
https://solidtorrents.to/search?q=heridas+web-dl

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Heridas (2022-) TV Series

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Disclaimer: I have no intention of downloading this series because I can not keep up with the many series I already have. However, I will share information I find, and small files.

As pillowbaker said, there are a number of "Heridas" emule search results, although some of them are not this series but other videos with "Heridas" in the title. The ones he posted seem to be among the more likely candidates for being this actual series.

The solidtorrents link he gave is missing only Episode 6. I found totally different .torrent files in an emule search, and they are missing only Episode 2.

THEY ARE NOT VERIFIED! I briefly opened (and later deleted) them in my torrent client, but I do not know if they will complete for anyone or if they are even actually for this series. Anyone interested can judge for themselves. Torrent files downloadable from the attachment below:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Heridas (2022-) TV Series

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

In an emule search I found Spanish subtitles for Episodes 01-06 of what SEEMS to be this series. Anyone who has the series can decide for themselves. They can be machine-translated to other languages if desired.

Subtitles downloadable below: