[REL] Instantánea (2017) [Ecuador]

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Instantánea (2017) [Ecuador]

Post by ghost »   28 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4933808/
Antonia is a little photographer. She likes to capture special moments with her camera and she will spend her vacations with her grandparents. Although she go to the beaches with her dog who isn't very happy about it, Mario her grandfather, is a very quiet man, and he will help her study math. This vacations seems to be destined to be a failure, but it all will change when Mario give her a peculiar present, an old Polaroid camera. New friends, adventures, paint wars, ghosts and much more.
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer:

Another movie from Latin America I never heard about before. I liked it a lot. I hope you'll enjoy it as well.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.20 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [41.4 Kb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Instantánea (2017) [Ecuador]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I am instantly interested in the storyline and it sounds like a good one. But one odd little thing in the IMDB summary catches my attention:
Although she go to the beaches with her dog who isn't very happy about it
Now, you know how much I love dogs and other pets. I had to wonder what kind of dog does not like the beach!

From the picture at IMDB it looks large enough not to be afraid of sand and a little water.
dog.jpg
Thank you ghost!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

This looks great, ghost! Never heard of this one, but looks like it'll be something I have a lot of fun watching!

Night457 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:01 pm Now, you know how much I love dogs and other pets. I had to wonder what kind of dog does not like the beach!
I had to read that line twice and think as well! I thought, maybe it's referring to her grandfather mentioned in the same sentence. Maybe they managed to use a 2006 version of google translate for their 2017 film? After watching the trailer, it seems it could also mean that she wasn't particularly excited about taking her dog to the beach.

Thanks again for the treat, ghost!
Night457
Global Moderator

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:45 pmAfter watching the trailer, it seems it could also mean that she wasn't particularly excited about taking her dog to the beach.
I did not even think of that, but it makes more sense! Dogs are easy to please but human girls can be finicky.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Although she go to the beaches with her dog who isn't very happy about it
...I didn't read that line. It doesn't make any sense related to the plot. Yes, she has a dog, but you only see him 2 or 3 times in the movie...
So just forget about the dog and focus on cute Antonia. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

ghost wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:12 am So just forget about the dog and focus on cute Antonia. ;)
That is good advice considering how easily I get sidetracked with irrelevancies. But I love movies with pets so much that I forget FLM has so much more to offer!

Some of those IMDB summaries are questionable.