[REL] Eva & Adam - Fyra födelsedagar och ett fiasko (2001)

infiniter

[REL] Eva & Adam - Fyra födelsedagar och ett fiasko (2001)

Post by infiniter »   33 likes

panettaa1

Re: [REL] Eva & Adam - Fyra födelsedagar och ett fiasko (200

Post by panettaa1 »   0 likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISEFs3YPZI

bath scenes, 1st 3 without clothes?
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Eva & Adam - Fyra födelsedagar och ett fiasko (2001)

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

This one was recently uploaded to rarbg as a 1080p webrip:
https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=ev ... y%5B%5D=54
There are two options to choose from. The vxt scene release at 1.70gb and the iFLiX at 3.79gb. The iFLiX says it has DD5.1 audio, according to its url, but the little infobox listing the available torrents says its ac3. Usually I find the DD5.1 audio releases have sizes in closer to 10 -15gb. Looks like an easy upgrade. ;D

edit: Just downloaded the IFLiX version. VLC says it's ac3 but if it was actually DD5.1 I guess I wouldn't know where to look. But the video quality looks good!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:49 am The iFLiX says it has DD5.1 audio, according to its url, but the little infobox listing the available torrents says its ac3.
The AC3 compression codec is usually used for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, although technically it will support fewer channels like stereo.

AAC can also be 2.0 or 5.1, so technically the VXT rip with AAC could also be 5.1. However, it is clearly going for a more compact size so it is probably stereo.

Both AC3 and AAC (being compressed and lossy) do not take up much disc space. Lossless formats like DTS HD-MA or Dolby TrueHD take up much more space, and can be found in full disc blu-ray rips. Old uncompressed PCM audio (common on laserdiscs?) also takes up more space.

I am guessing that the 10Gb+ files you see are simply using 5.1 surround audio and not mere stereo because they are already devoting filesize to the video encoding; the audio does not add all that much.

ANYWAY ... the important part now: THANK YOU for sharing the movie links!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for finding these upgrades, pillowbaker. :)
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:43 am
pillowbaker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:49 am The iFLiX says it has DD5.1 audio, according to its url, but the little infobox listing the available torrents says its ac3.
The AC3 compression codec is usually used for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, although technically it will support fewer channels like stereo.

AAC can also be 2.0 or 5.1, so technically the VXT rip with AAC could also be 5.1. However, it is clearly going for a more compact size so it is probably stereo.

Both AC3 and AAC (being compressed and lossy) do not take up much disc space. Lossless formats like DTS HD-MA or Dolby TrueHD take up much more space, and can be found in full disc blu-ray rips. Old uncompressed PCM audio (common on laserdiscs?) also takes up more space.

I am guessing that the 10Gb+ files you see are simply using 5.1 surround audio and not mere stereo because they are already devoting filesize to the video encoding; the audio does not add all that much.

ANYWAY ... the important part now: THANK YOU for sharing the movie links!
FYi - there's a few bits of software that can convert various multi-channel tracks.
My amp can't handle AAC 5.1 or ACE3-5.1 (used on some modern encodes like Mandalorian and other Disney torrents) but loves AC3 5.1 and DTS 5.1 (as well as DTS HD-MA or Dolby TrueHD) whn I play it through my Hardware media player, so I tend to convert those first 2 to AC3 5.1 at 384kbit. To do this drop the file into Handbrake. Set the video to encode to something silly like 40x32 at super high speed. But set the audio to AC3 5.1 at 384kbit (be careful to set the 5.1 option or it'll default to stereo). When it's encoded the film (in about 5 minutes on a modern hardware grapgics card) you get a tiny video file with AC3 5.1 and can mux it into your original video file using MKVMERGE, dropping the original audio track.
You can down convert multi audio tracks to AAC at 128 or 160bit. Some non special-effects films don't really need a 5.1 mix! And 5.1 is a bit of a waste on them!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

David32441 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 pm My amp can't handle AAC 5.1 or ACE3-5.1
You mean EAC3 audio, right? ACE3 seems to be a gaming mod.

Thanks for explaining one audio recoding technique. Most of the time I personally use Avidemux, where I leave the Video as "Copy" and just recode the Audio. But I have used Handbrake too! And when I have to, I use ffmpeg in command line ... eww.
Some non special-effects films don't really need a 5.1 mix! And 5.1 is a bit of a waste on them!
Damn straight! Some Dolby fanboy crybabies insist that 60-year-old mono or stereo mostly dialog films HAVE to be remixed with an Atmos track. They are nuts. But I take whatever soundtrack is available, as long as I can play it.

NOTE:
The iFLiX 3.79Gb video at Rarbg has AC3 5.1 audio, confirmed.
(According to VLC's Tools/ Codec information it says "Channels: 3F2M/LFE".
The encoding for Middle rather than Rear speakers might cause trouble for some systems?)
It has internal selectable subtitles in Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish.

The VXT 1.70Gb video at Rarbg has AAC 5.1 audio, confirmed.
(According to VLC's Tools/ Codec information it says "Channels: 3F2R/LFE".)
It has external subtitles in Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

What is the duration of the releases here? The releases out on torrent are 1 hr 28 minutes but IMDB says 1 hr 40 minutes.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Huh, strange. The Rarbg files ARE 1:28:53. I don't know about the 2004 & 2006 FLM files.

IMDB & Wikipedia list 100 min. SFanytime rental streaming 90min. Viaplay.se rental streaming 88min. iTunes 92 minutes! Amazon.co.uk DVD (out of stock) 90 min. swedishfilm.com 90 min. svenskfilmdatabase.se 92 minutes. TV.nu 92 minutes.

The 92m vs 88m could be 24fps vs 25 fps. The 90 minute could be rounded off. I think IMDB and Wikipedia are just plain wrong ... or this movie had "Garden of Eden" type scenes in the original cut that were censored, burned and destroyed. But I doubt that.

P.S. If anyone can not torrent and wants this on emule, ask and I'll post it.