[REL] My Spy (2020) USA

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] My Spy (2020) USA

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I changed my mind, now I think Dave B. is a cuddly-wuddly cutie pie.
Nasuada

Re: [REL] My Spy (2020) USA

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

I was also surprised by that movie. It‘s nice to warch and having an interesting plot.
[Image]
Quickone

Re: [REQ] My Spy (2020) USA

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

kev wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:15 am
Quickone wrote:
Well you're wrong Quickone; obviously being a straight-by-the-numbers Hollywood production it cost WELL over that to make.
I was being sarcastic. I know what it cost.
Sorry you felt insulted, Quickone. :shock:

Actually, so was I.. (Being sorta sarcastic...) Hence I added ' ;) ', the little ironic winkie eye. (Which I just noticed you left off your qoute.. :think ) I thought it was an obvious joke... :roll:

However I DIDN'T think 'My Spy' was the stinker you seemed to feel it was. (Stopping the film partway through and not having any desire to finish it.) I agree it was not an academy award winner, but I was entertained and enjoyed watching Chloe Coleman for the duration of the film.

THAT was my main intention for posting: To give a more positive review of the film having watched the entire movie.

Sorry, again..

kev.
was
After this wrangling, I got curious and discovered:

'My Spy' Budget, $18 million. || 'My Spy' Box office, $4.8 million :o Which, in 'Box Office' terms, would be considered a flop. :!:

It was planned to be a series... We'll see if they decide to sink more money into this mediocre franchise.. :think (Plus as Chloe was 9 years old at the start of filming: She's aging out of 'cuteness' by the day... ) :shock: :lol:

kev.
I wasn't insulted. No worries.