[REL] La petite sirène (1980)

Kissonline

Re: [REL] La petite sirène (1980)

Post by Kissonline »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:04 am Well, something clearly went wrong with Kissonline's sharing for this movie; I don't have a single bit, there is 0% available, it was never seen complete, and the "sources info" for the ed2k link gives a "Nothing found" result. I thought maybe the hash was somehow copied incorrectly so I did an eMule search for this movie. I found it! The same movie! But it is a file with completely different specs. However, it did download complete rather quickly from somebody and I am sharing it now. Maybe I got this from Kissonline and it was just the information posted here that was somehow incorrect. I have no idea!

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Format : Matroska at 2 791 kb/s
Length : 1.95 GiB for 1 h 40 min 11 s 280 ms
Video #0 : AVC at 2 405 kb/s
Aspect : 720 x 484 (1.488) at 25.000 fps
Audio #0 : AC-3 at 384 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz

VHSrip with mostly French audio (and a little bit of English); without any subtitles:
La petite sirène - 1980.mkv
Thank you for your help Night457. Maybe there is something wrong with my sharing. I am sorry for this. The specific reason why the error cannot be shared is unknown. It is obviously a blessing that there are other sources! :thumbsup
Hope to share with everyone :D
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Wow Night, good find! And thanks for sharing the link.

And for Kissonline, it does usually take me a while to download from you, but in past, I know I have finished all of them. Please continue sharing your lovely movies, however it ends up happening. :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Kissonline wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:57 amThe specific reason why the error cannot be shared is unknown.
pillowbaker wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:03 am And for Kissonline, it does usually take me a while to download from you, but in past, I know I have finished all of them. Please continue sharing your lovely movies, however it ends up happening. :D
Kissonline - I totally agree with pillowbaker! This is the only time I can remember where I could not get a file from you at all. Normally I just need to wait a little while. Something strange happened here. Please keep bringing movies to FLM, because they are appreciated!