[REL] Mamá (2015) [Colombia]

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Mamá (2015) [Colombia]

Post by ghost »   30 likes

I just like movies from Latin America. Here's another one I've found by accident:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6978310/
Victoria receives an unexpected visit. Her daughter Sara, with whom she has not spoken for some time, asks her to take care for a few days to Nicole, her 7 year old granddaughter. Victoria is a reserved and independent woman, who apparently enjoys her loneliness. This favor will alter her life and change the routine. Nicole arrives with a renewing energy. Little by little, she will conquer her love. Girl and grandmother live the everyday life of the countryside. After an alarming event and unsuspected news, Sara will return home to be reconciled and receive the love of her mother.
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.35 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [54.6 Kb]
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Mamá (2015) [Colombia]

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the movie from Colombia, ghost! I have to admit, I don't know if I've seen an adequate number of movies from Latin America. I will be correcting this error. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yes, thank you ghost. This is a most happy "accident"!
pillowbaker wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:37 am Thanks for the movie from Colombia, ghost! I have to admit, I don't know if I've seen an adequate number of movies from Latin America. I will be correcting this error. ;)
Colombia has admittedly a rather small share of movies here at FLM. (And sometimes its name gets misspelled as "Columbia", if you care to do a search. Hmmm, I probably need to edit some thread titles when I get the chance, but just not at this moment.) Traditionally it has been Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina with long and productive film industries, and they are well represented at FLM. However, in the past few decades there has been a huge burst in Colombian film production (and their domestic box office), so perhaps that is an opportunity for more discoveries for us here.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:04 pm Yes, thank you ghost. This is a most happy "accident"!
pillowbaker wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:37 am Thanks for the movie from Colombia, ghost! I have to admit, I don't know if I've seen an adequate number of movies from Latin America. I will be correcting this error. ;)
Colombia has admittedly a rather small share of movies here at FLM. (And sometimes its name gets misspelled as "Columbia", if you care to do a search. Hmmm, I probably need to edit some thread titles when I get the chance, but just not at this moment.) Traditionally it has been Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina with long and productive film industries, and they are well represented at FLM. However, in the past few decades there has been a huge burst in Colombian film production (and their domestic box office), so perhaps that is an opportunity for more discoveries for us here.
In those Latin American countries mentioned above, they are more towards making films with child protagonists than where they appear in supporting roles, there are only 2 films from Colombia, the rest are stories, they do not involve children, just like Venezuela, Peru or other countries do not usually appear in FLM .
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Hey, we can always HOPE that filmmakers in whatever country will make films with child leads, right? The more movies they make, the more likely that some small number of them will be good for FLM.