[REL] Kunsten at græde i kor AKA The Art of Crying (2006)

worf12

[REL] Kunsten at græde i kor AKA The Art of Crying (2006)

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

what happened to my post?
starfish21

Re: [REL] Kunsten at græde i kor aka The Art of Crying (2006

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

a search for the movie also comes up with nothing.....again!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Obviously it got deleted somehow. :wall

Database corruption seems unlikely, the thread and its posts seem to be entirely gone and usually in the past parts of threads seem to hang around. Maybe if we notice more gone, but until then I doubt it.

A possibility is an admin deleted it accidentally. I know I once deleted a thread by mistake when deleting spam -- accidentally clicking the x to delete the thread rather than the x to delete one message. I deleted a spam message today but it was a different thread, I just checked and verified I deleted the right thing. Maybe there was more I don't recall or another admin did something else by accident.

Even though I have no clue how it happened, I apologize, I know it must be frustrating to put work into posting something and then find it disappear. Give me a bit and I will reconstruct the thread (sort of).
worf12

no problem and thanks.

worf12
FLL wrote:Obviously it got deleted somehow. :wall

Database corruption seems unlikely, the thread and its posts seem to be entirely gone and usually in the past parts of threads seem to hang around. Maybe if we notice more gone, but until then I doubt it.

A possibility is an admin deleted it accidentally. I know I once deleted a thread by mistake when deleting spam -- accidentally clicking the x to delete the thread rather than the x to delete one message. I deleted a spam message today but it was a different thread, I just checked and verified I deleted the right thing. Maybe there was more I don't recall or another admin did something else by accident.

Even though I have no clue how it happened, I apologize, I know it must be frustrating to put work into posting something and then find it disappear. Give me a bit and I will reconstruct the thread (sort of).
FLL

Post by FLL »   31 likes

I still had the thread in a tab from this morning, here it is as best I can reproduce it. I omitted some quotes to streamline it a bit...
worf12 wrote: Will be releasing this movie sometime to night.
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=24403

used search function and it turned up nothing.

it will be in .RAR format. the english subs will be with it.

worf12
worf12 wrote:well here it is: Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.05 Mb]worf12
starfish21 wrote:this movie is definitely here,i watched this only recently.it must be here under a different name.
corsarace wrote:Dear friend. Thanks for sharing. Can you explain why this movie is in RAR format? I can't use the preview function to be sure it's the right source. if you have it on your local HDD why not to unpack this? :think
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
starfish21 wrote:this movie is definitely here,i watched this only recently.it must be here under a different name.
It's not here. Prove me wrong. :icon_duel
corsarace wrote:Dear friend. Thanks for sharing. Can you explain why this movie is in RAR format? I can't use the preview function to be sure it's the right source. if you have it on your local HDD why not to unpack this? :think
One reason I can think of is that he downloaded this movie via eMule himself. You'd have more sources if you download the original file.

Secondly, this makes sure that you get all files that he wants to distribute. It's irritating that it takes forever to download tiny srt files via eMule, even though these files can be transferred in just a couple of seconds :wall

I don't like RAR format either.
worf12 wrote:It's for the second reason.
worf12
loverboy wrote:Certainly doesn't appear to be here.
I also am not overly fond of the rar format for eMule as you really don't know what you're getting! That having been said, we're familiar enough with it when using direct downloads. Speaking of which.........

http://www.freshwap.net/forums/movies/2 ... -xvid.html

......looks like a 2CD size rip with English subs. I can't be bothered with the misery of downloading using the free option & I'm much too tight to pay for a Premium Account so treat this as unconfirmed.

lb
kev wrote:
BizarreLoveTriangle Yesterday at 6:25 am wrote:It's not here. Prove me wrong. :duel
You're wrong.

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... php?t=6935

:thumbsup

:bigups

kev.
starfish21 wrote:i can't prove its here if the search function can't find it,but as we all know the search has been wrong many times before.i watched this a few months back and i've still got it,if i have something as obviously suitable for release here as this is then i definitely got it from here or got it for here,and i also hardcoded english subs onto my copy which i only do after i'm finished with it.

anyway...its definitely here now.worf being the official releaser.
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
worf12 wrote:It's a dvd rip with subs. Picture is good would give it a 8 or 9.

worf12
corsarace wrote:[Image][Image]

One more version with English and Russian subtitles included.

worf12

thanks

worf12
FLL

Post by FLL »   23 likes

So, here's a summary for anyone confused by the above. ;)

Kunsten at græde i kor
aka The Art of Crying

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0495040/

worf12's original release link (DVDRip with subs, RARed):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.05 Mb]worf12

starfish21's own link, hard subs:

corsarace's screenshots and a mkv with english and russian subs:
[Image][Image]

I think we have enough for a RELease... moving this thread and changing the title.

Thanks worf12 for bringing this to our attention and providing a DVDrip, and everyone else who contributed to this thread. :clap :thumbsup
worf12

Post by worf12 »   16 likes

your welcome.

worf12
FLL wrote:So, here's a summary for anyone confused by the above. ;)

Kunsten at græde i kor
aka The Art of Crying

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0495040/

worf12's original release link (DVDRip with subs, RARed):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.05 Mb]worf12

starfish21's own link, hard subs:

corsarace's screenshots and a mkv with english and russian subs:
[Image][Image]

I think we have enough for a RELease... moving this thread and changing the title.

Thanks worf12 for bringing this to our attention and providing a DVDrip, and everyone else who contributed to this thread. :clap :thumbsup
cabraass

Re: [REL] Kunsten at græde i kor AKA The Art of Crying (2006)

Post by cabraass »   0 likes

WOW! watched this one ages ago! forgot the name, thanks a lot!
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kunsten at græde i kor AKA The Art of Crying (2006)

Post by ghost »   57 likes

They released it on Blu-ray. :icon_1dancingban

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.57 Gb]

English Subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [50.6 Kb]