[REL] Resident Evil [2002]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
Nasuada

[REL] Resident Evil [2002]

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

MV5BZmI1ZGRhNDYtOGVjZC00MmUyLThlNTktMTQyZGE3MzE1ZTdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE5MTU2MDE@._V1_.jpg
I know it's a bit special to place that Request here, because in the movie the LG is mostly not a real one, but well... There is a girl and the girl was played by a real one. I'm talking about the Red Queen (played by Michaela Dicker) who existing as a holograph to managing the hive in a bad way.
But I would also like to use this "request" to mention the counterpart of the Red Queen, the White Queen. She was played by Madeline Carroll in Resident Evil Extinction. The White Queen looks much more realistic as a hologram than her evil counterpart, the Red Queen.
At least we can see the "Red Queen" again in the "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter". Now the hologram looks even more realistic, but it's now played by Ever Gabo Anderson and it's the first time to see the Red Queen as a real Girl in the intro.

So... keep in mind that there are not so much girl-scenes in each Resident Evil Episode, but it's unfair to ignore them completely :P.
And now... You're all going to die down here! ;-)

Here are the Queens...

The Red Queen in Resident Evil:
Red-queen.jpg
YT:

The White Queen in Resident Evil: Extinction:
a1f5d828f34bd6d64b0fdc4fd2c6dd26.jpg
YT:

The Red Queen in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter:
resident-evil-the-final-chapter.jpg
YT: (be warned about a shock moment after the first 20 sec.)

Resident Evil https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120804
Resident Evil: Extinction https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432021
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2592614

Some background Info about the Red Queen:
https://screenrant.com/resident-evil-ab ... red-queen/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
popdrome

Re: [REQ] Resident Evil [2002]

Post by popdrome »   7 likes

Hey mr Nasuada

I confess these are a little guilty pleasure of mine, up to a point that I even like to play games with zombies - and all that, on my PS4.
However though, you did quite some research, I don't think any of these films qualify for FLM,
since the roles of the girls are so small.

IMHO only 1 of these films offer decent screen time for a cute girl, which is Resident Evil Apocalypse so yeah,
as a little side project I will offer all of these temporarily on eMule.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.82 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.64 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.61 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.84 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
goku33

Re: [REL] Resident Evil [2002]

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Nasuada if you need any of these films in any quality you want, just let me know. No problem if you want a 1080p or 4K version
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 pm Nasuada if you need any of these films in any quality you want, just let me know. No problem if you want a 1080p or 4K version
Thanks for you offer. If you like, you can share the first one who I have only on a special edition on DVD.
[Image]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 pm
goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 pm Nasuada if you need any of these films in any quality you want, just let me know. No problem if you want a 1080p or 4K version
Thanks for you offer. If you like, you can share the first one who I have only on a special edition on DVD.
How about

Resident Evil 2002 German AC3 DL 1080p BluRay x265-HQX
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:13 am
How about

Resident Evil 2002 German AC3 DL 1080p BluRay x265-HQX
Who I can find it? If I search that on eMule, nothing is showing up.
[Image]